Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. (613 Views)

I Saw These On My Nokia X5 And I'm Thinking Of Uninstalling Them (pics) / Got My Nokia 5.1 Plus (TA 1105) For N68,700 / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. by lookingfly: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Hello peeps, please I need your help. Am using Nokia Lumia 925T(cyan) but the problem I have is that when I send the mtn balance code *556# or *559# the reply comes in Chinese.What could possibly be the cause of these cos i've set everything on the phone to english but yet it still displays in chinese.also,how do i check my account balance on mtn using sms?
Re: Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. by PhonePlanet(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2016
lookingfly:
Hello peeps, please I need your help. Am using Nokia Lumia 925T(cyan) but the problem I have is that when I send the mtn balance code *556# or *559# the reply comes in Chinese.What could possibly be the cause of these cos i've set everything on the phone to english but yet it still displays in chinese.also,how do i check my account balance on mtn using sms?
you can call 180 or 556
the issue is from the network not the phone
Re: Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. by lookingfly: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2016
I've mtn customer many times and all are putting the blame on the settings of the phone.everything on the phone has been set to english.can programing of the phone rectify this problem?
PhonePlanet:

you can call 180 or 556
the issue is from the network not the phone
Re: Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
I have that problem too...half of the inbuit apps of my lenovo a708t is Chinese... And its giving me problem.
Re: Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. by PhonePlanet(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
lookingfly:
I've mtn customer many times and all are putting the blame on the settings of the phone.everything on the phone has been set to english.can programing of the phone rectify this problem?
upgrading to win10 could
Re: Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. by lookingfly: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ok,thanks.would try it out.
PhonePlanet:
upgrading to win10 could
Re: Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. by lookingfly: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ok.....have you tried anything to rectify the problem.
sexybbstar:
I have that problem too...half of the inbuit apps of my lenovo a708t is Chinese... And its giving me problem.
Re: Why Does My Nokia Lumia 925T Cyan Replies In Chinese. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
lookingfly:
Ok.....have you tried anything to rectify the problem.

No.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Umi Z Smartphone Featuring 4gig Ram, 4g Lte And Fingerprint / Using This Browser Setting Leaves You Vulnerable To Hackers / Best Picture App For Drawing And Making Circles On Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.