Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Redeployment (1155 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Redeployment by Dkingweysabi: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Get redeployed to any[color=#000099][/color] preferred state of choice immediately after camp. Except your state of Origin

You can contact me on 07062355167(whatsapp and cell number
Re: Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Redeployment by CallmeAbbey: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
my sister is about going for her service from lagos on tuesday to kogi and she will like to be redeployed because she has health challenges recently that need medical attention regularly. pls, what document does she need to present for her request to be granted? I mean whether it is the medical report or the newly requested fitness certificate. she does not know what to do pls help.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

2017 Batch 'b' Pre-mobilization Workshop Commences October 9 / Start A Career In Digital Marketing As A Beginner With No Experience / Free Port Harcourt Kidnapped Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.