Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Punishment Back In Boarding School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Punishment Back In Boarding School (1162 Views)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punishment Back In Boarding School by DISTINCT89(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2009
The source of the punishment was that my friends and I scaled through the school fence to attend a party in which the school principal and our biology teacher attended, Then I was in SS3. Men we were severely punished, it was as if I have never cut a grass in my life when we given half a plot each to cut, Pls share ur own punishment
Re: Punishment Back In Boarding School by obams(f): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2009
u must ve attended a very nice school for them to jst give u a plot to cut that was the least of all punishments in my school u scaled d fence woah u are going to cut a "V" portion (thatz grass without end),
Re: Punishment Back In Boarding School by obams(f): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2009
I served a lot of punishments in school but it was always a general punishment unda d hot sun anytin u can tink of angle 90, squatting, posing for ur boyfriend, pickpin, angle 45, painting the wall, flogging with hangers, etc that was durin my junior classes and my ss1, in ss3 the only punishment i was given was some strokes of cain that gave me a scar like that of harry potter the same spot,
Re: Punishment Back In Boarding School by darker(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
[[size=8pt]b]Hello Niraland , hope I have the correct page for this topic ,
I am enquiring about  torture disguised as normal high school punishment used in
schools across Nigeria by teachers and staff members

Any comments  or experiencies please

thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unn Scratch Cards/past Questions For Post Utme/de & Other Assistance / Admission Status For Any University Available Here / Aaua Has Release 2nd List On Dere Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.