Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

ggg - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ggg (716 Views)

ggg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ggg by naija911: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ggg by dingbang(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin I concur
Re: ggg by afrokid(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
naija911:
Yeye GtBank

So, I went to a GTBank branch to reactivate my dormant account. I was asked to provide utility bill which I provided and a valid means of identification. I Had to stay in their useless queue inside the bank for like 2hours before I was reluctantly answered.
I was asked to pay any amount so as to reactivate the account. Since I was planning to get ATM card, I paid N1500 naira so as to take care of that. I was asked to come the next day to start processing the ATM card.
The next day I came, I was then told my account is not OK, that the name of the BVN attached to my account is not properly arrange, that I have to go back to reenrol for BVN or go do court affidavit in order to make my account OK and subsequently be able to process ATM card. I asked if I can withdraw the N1500 I paid earlier but to my surprise, I was told I cannot withdraw it, that my account is not OK.
This same BVN record is the same record that I have attached to my other banks from FirstBank, ZenithBank, Diamond Bank without any complain. Now, arrogant GTBank is asking me to go and re-enrol for BVN in order to allow my account to be active.

– How come my BVN was not an issue before I paid N1500 naira into the bank account?

– How come customers have to go through a lot of stress anytime they come to any branch of your nonsense bank?

– How come you have very strict, unnecessary, counter productive rules as compared to other banks(FirstBank, ZenithBank etc) that are far better than your bank?

– How come you treat your customers arrogantly and act as if they are the one that need your help?

– How much are the bank staff even paid that they have to go through this crazy working conditions?

When I calculate the amount of stress I have already undergone, and yet no clear solution in sight, I have decided to dash my N1500 I already paid into the account to GTBank, but I don’t need your useless, arrogant, stupid bank again. You can continue to treat your customers any how but I will not be among those customers. I will stick to my other banks that treats me like a king, and a customer. I need them, and they need me. Its a win-win situation.

If you really want to finish them, blast them on their twitter handle. They will respond with great alacrity.
Re: ggg by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
afrokid:

If you really want to finish them, blast them on their twitter handle. They will respond with great alacrity.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: ggg by bolaji73(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
afrokid:

please what's their Twitter handle? imagine someone sent me 1.7k yesterday using the their internet bank transfer. up till this moment my account has not been credited whereas the sender account has been credited immediately after sending it. in fact...
Re: ggg by afrokid(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
bolaji73:
please what's their Twitter handle? imagine someone sent me 1.7k yesterday using the their internet bank transfer. up till this moment my account has not been credited whereas the sender account has been credited immediately after sending it. in fact...

@gtbank_help and @gtbank. You can also call their line 08039003900 or 08029002900. Although they can waste credit. Blast them on their twitter handles, they will start apologizing
Re: ggg by Rita30: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's a pity u have a bad experience with gtbank strange though cos they are one of the best banks in Naija. I rather u pour this ur Vernon on first bank cos they are the worst bank without rival, if u are a king as u claim pls withdraw from first bank for ur own good, they are thieves

(1) (Reply)

DONT GET STRANDED: We Will Convert Your Airtime To Cash. / Passive Vs Active Home Based Business. My candid Advice! / Talking Large Format Printing Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.