Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,135 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis (696 Views)

Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) / See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / Buhari’s Experience Needed In Gambian Crisis’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by KENNING2010: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria (HURIWA) wants the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), to drop President Muhammadu Buhari as the joint chairman of the committee mediating over the political impasse in The Gambia.
http://skytrendnews.com/2016/12/24/buhari-not-qualify-mediate-gambian-crisis-huriwa/

Re: Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by patchsk(f): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari is an animal.
Re: Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
You cannot give what you don't have.This is the man that truncated our democracy yet people did not remember this and went ahead to vote for him. Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria. My heart bleeds for those that were brainwashed to vote for him due to ignorance. I won't forget that woman that used her gratuity to fund Buhari's campaign,only God knows what she's going through now. Keep embarrassing yourself thinking you are embarrassing Nigerians. This is not ist neither second and am still counting.
Re: Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by najoke: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
patchsk:
My dad is an animal.
Really grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by Soklin(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Can someone remind me buhari ever conced defeat to any oponet since he started contesting fof election in Nigeria?when buhari lost election to jonathan in year 2011, then he says "defend your vote with what ever you have in your posession and if they succed, i will the goverment ungovernable".
That gave birth to Boka Haram and lost of some christain lives in kaduna,zaria kano,zamfara etc,so can he come out to tell Nigerians that he has the gesture to say i let go in an election?.
Re: Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by Moheat(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Soklin:
Can someone remind me buhari ever conced defeat to any oponet since he started contesting fof election in Nigeria?when buhari lost election to jonathan in year 2011, then he says "defend your vote with what ever you have in your posession and if they succed, i will the goverment ungovernable".
That gave birth to Boka Haram and lost of some christain lives in kaduna,zaria kano,zamfara etc,so can he come out to tell Nigerians that he has the gesture to say i let go in an election?.
You can't give what you don't have. Buhari is not a democrat, he only contested desperately all because of vengeance.
Re: Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
patchsk:
Buhari is an animal.

WE ARE ALL ANIMALS

ARE YOU A PLANT?
Re: Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by leofab(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Let this breath for once
Re: Buhari A Right Violator Does Not Qualify To Mediate In Gambian Crisis by maslong(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
ISDKING:
You cannot give what you don't have.This is the man that truncated our democracy yet people did not remember this and went ahead to vote for him. Buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria. My heart bleeds for those that were brainwashed to vote for him due to ignorance. I won't forget that woman that used her gratuity to fund Buhari's campaign,only God knows what she's going through now. Keep embarrassing yourself thinking you are embarrassing Nigerians. This is not ist neither second and am still counting.

angry Frustration has killed her already.
she is dead buried, and rotten.
one of the useless character that forced all of us into this mess. angry

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Presents 2017 Budget / Why I Was Removed And Detained For Three And Half Years In 1984 - Buhari / Most-wanted Boko Haram Commander Caught In Politician's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.