Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu (1290 Views)

Phillips Shaibu's Convoy Involved In Accident (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) / Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by elitejosef: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Surprise, excitement as Governor Obaseki, deputy pose as Santa Claus for IDPs

In the spirit of the season, Edo State Government on Saturday, hosted the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) at the International Christian Centre to a Christmas party where Governor Godwin Obaseki and Deputy, Comrade Philip Shaibu played the role of ‘Father Christmas’ to the admiration and excitement of the children.

The event, which was hosted by the Office of the Governor’s Wife, Mrs. Betsy Obaseki is unique in this part of the world – if not the first in recent history.

The event also afforded the children the opportunity to engage in various fun-sports activities such as bouncing castle, merry-go-round, coconut ride, electric train, mountain climber, giant water slide, swimming pool, giant shark attack, aeroplane rocking ride, dolly coin machine, princess castle, superman castle, children boogie bike, octopus, inflatable football among others.

It was also not in short supply of assorted food and drinks with gifts for everyone.

However, a new dimension was introduced – the pleasant surprise – Governor Obaseki and his Deputy, Rt. Hon. Comrade Philip Shaibu emerged from the ‘blues’ posing as ‘Executive Santa Claus’.

On hand to support Mrs. Betsy Obaseki was the Deputy Governor’s Wife, Mrs. Maryann Shaibu.

Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by pyyxxaro: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
If this Obaseki bleach e go still worwor

Just hope he won't give those kids Nightmare cry

I just de imagine say I carry my son go meet father christmas,

As I spy the father Xmas, na Obaseki

The way I go bust Cry ehn, even my Pikin go shock

Sai Donald Duke

Chief James Onanefe Ibori for President 2019 undecided
Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by princejonhealth: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
This curved yellow fruit packs so many nutritional values , wrapped in its own convenient packaging. It is believed that bananas may have even been the world's first fruit. So without going further lets see its health benefits
http://princejonhealth..com.ng/2016/12/magical-benefits-of-bananas-to-your.html
Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by sarrki(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance

Zombie and tell wailing Wailers
Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by elitejosef: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
More pix

Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
If this Obaseki bleach e go still worwor

Just hope he won't give those kids Nightmare cry

I just de imagine say I carry my son go meet father christmas,

As I spy the father Xmas, na Obaseki

The way I go bust Cry ehn, even my Pikin go shock

Sai Donald Duke

Chief James Onanefe Ibori for President 2019 undecided

Please brother read your comment once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by decatalyst(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why are edo governors so...like this nah grin grin

That look can made a child convulse cry
Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Manta Klaus dai
Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by pyyxxaro: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

Who u de call brother, u know me b4 undecided

Ogbeni de ur lane oh

Make I nor use my Swamp buggy laminate u tongue
Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by sarrki(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
decatalyst:
Why are edo governors so...like this nah grin grin

That look can made a child convulse cry

I created man in my own image :thus saith thy lord "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by ikp120(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
That governor's belt position for that 3rd picture no be here o grin grin grin

Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by decatalyst(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

Did I say anything ke grin grin grin
Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by Visible008(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

sarrki:

Just bcs of APC
I pity you
Re: Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu by mykeljosef: 12:26am On Dec 25, 2016
iyama...ill rather go n drink tequila with tge Grinch

(1) (Reply)

Hot Police Officer, Dolapo Badmus Promoted To Zonal PPRO Incharge Of Lagos State / Others Were Praying But Dino Was Busy Facebooking. / Remembering Gideon Orkar And The Other Brave Revolutionarists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.