Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) (41210 Views)

An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by mecussey(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2016
coolk:
Hmmm....

The CBN restricted banks from accessing above 10 million naira, perhaps to control inflation or the depreciation of the naira.
They (i presume) hope to create a sort of cash crunch / artificial scarcity to drive the prices of commodities down during this yuletide.

They don't care who suffers.

The average nigerians (masses) are denied their hard earned cash to buy essentials, while the upperclass with excess liquidity larvish themselves with luxury.

The level of cluelessness in this current administration is beyond words.

Yep...CBN dont care who suffers...they dont care about the masses. It is impossible to manipulate economy artificially, whatever they want to achieve. They wasted there time chasing MMM up and down forgeting what they need to do. Naira wont get value without production, making it scarce wont take us anywhere, nonsense pple.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Vincent41(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2016
abuayman:
Nigerians

God bless PMB..he will rule for 70000000Years.....No matter what happens,the Northners suffers the Most....
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Yomiwayne80(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Daura ATM's are always like this... I went for an official assignment there last year and lodged in a hotel close to first bank. It was noises of people that woke me up from sleep around 3am in the morning. I looked through my window and saw crowds at the ATM. It's always this way in daura.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Spartan1203(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2016
FYI there is is no UBA in Daura. Just access, first, keystone and unity. This is misleading
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2016
They are salaries earners...dem get bank. Alarm....
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by rabex123(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
psucc:
Wetin concern a.boki with bank. It must be one alhaji who d distribute largese
Fool
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by chi074(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
mosisnho:
see the crowd at UBA ATM, Duara branch, katsina state. see picture below

http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2016/12/chritsmas-wahala-uba-atm-in-duara.html
this otukpo benue state not daura... uba opposite saint mary

1 Like

Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by Elujulo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
This person can lie o.where uba dey for daura?]
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by wtfCode: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
mu2sa2:
Well done Mr. man for going round the length and breath of the north to do the census of the people who can't operate atm! Well done again for arriving at 90%. Maybe you should check again in case you made a mistake -don't you think it should be 100%?
E pained u that i said the truth.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by prophetfire: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
CAPTAIN44:
is that your prophecy, then God will proof you wrong.
its not a prophecy bro.its what is happening but bcs we re affected I pray God helps him to get it right.in Jesus name,amen.
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by mu2sa2: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
wtfCode:

E pained u that i said the truth.
Truth indeed!
Re: UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) by psucc(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
rabex123:

Fool
Hahhaahha kikijijhggujh hahhaahha!

Hunger is bad. It has taken a toll on you. Just wiped off all civility and manner.

Sorry o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.