Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Help! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! (3032 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by churchil(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please

Re: Help! by Pierocash(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
this fake teller shit doesn't take time to be dealt with in my own platform.GHW is the best,they would have blocked him long b4 now

1 Like

Re: Help! by Hunry: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
M. M. M again ...

1 Like

Re: Help! by jamislaw(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
The same thing am facing here, fake POP is going to run this Mmm down. I wrote to support they directed me to CRO up till now they have not resolved the problem. I don't think i will participate in this Mmm again. Because fake POP is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Help! by jamislaw(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
MMM came with good intention but we Nigerian will run it down. MMM will not last after January.

2 Likes

Re: Help! by VickyRotex(f): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Endtime PO, Endtime Phone Number, and

Endtime MMM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help! by referandum(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
churchil:
Please i want my fellow Nairalanders to help my cousin sister to call out on Mr mohammed Ali (MMM Nigeria member)in Nigeria with telephone Number 08027222224 .
This man was merged on MMM Nigeria platform to pay my cousin the sum of N117,000 (which she invested for her course mate) by 6am on the friday 9th Dec 2016. According to her, she called and informed him about the merging order and he agreed to pay her .He did not pay untill his time remained 2mins to elapse on Tuesday morning 13th Dec 2016 but he hurriedly uploaded this fake/false Teller attached below. He has refused to pick my cousins calls uptill now and messages sent to his Number above hasnt been replied till now.The MMM Support are not helping matters even after uploading her Official Bank statement of account for the month of December. Please let nairalanders over there in Nigeria help call out this Mr Ali mohhammed Tell-08027222224 to retract the fake evidence of Payment he uploaded .
that's why you need to click on my signature
Re: Help! by churchil(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
please Mods kindly move to frontpage .
Re: Help! by referandum(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
jamislaw:
The same thing am facing here, fake POP is going to run this Mmm down. I wrote to support they directed me to CRO up till now they have not resolved the problem. I don't think i will participate in this Mmm again. Because fake POP is a disaster.
brotherly that's why u need to just click on my signature.. This poo of fake pop would have be dealt with
Re: Help! by jamislaw(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
referandum:
brotherly that's why u need to just click on my signature.. This poo of fake pop would have be dealt with
how?
Re: Help! by referandum(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
jamislaw:
how?
If one upload fake payment proof the person would be dealt with instantly
Re: Help! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURE REGISTER WITH GHW, THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST I EVEN GOT HELP TODAY
Re: Help! by jamislaw(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
referandum:
If one upload fake payment proof the person would be dealt with instantly
on which platform Mmm or GHW
Re: Help! by jamislaw(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Because for me am done with MMM, this fake POP issue will be on increase by January.
Re: Help! by jamislaw(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
We Nigerian are the problem for our selves too much greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Help! by bellville: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
churchil:
Please i want my fellow Nairalanders to help my cousin sister to call out on Mr mohammed Ali (MMM Nigeria member)in Nigeria with telephone Number 08027222224 .
This man was merged on MMM Nigeria platform to pay my cousin the sum of N117,000 (which she invested for her course mate) by 6am on the friday 9th Dec 2016. According to her, she called and informed him about the merging order and he agreed to pay her .He did not pay untill his time remained 2mins to elapse on Tuesday morning 13th Dec 2016 but he hurriedly uploaded this fake/false Teller attached below. He has refused to pick my cousins calls uptill now and messages sent to his Number above hasnt been replied till now.The MMM Support are not helping matters even after uploading her Official Bank statement of account for the month of December. Please let nairalanders over there in Nigeria help call out this Mr Ali mohhammed Tell-08027222224 to retract the fake evidence of Payment he uploaded .
Don't just upload bank statement for the month of December. Support does not reckon with that. Upload bank statement from the very day the order was matched till the current date.

3 Likes

Re: Help! by jd3trice(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
You don't even need to write to support, all you need to do is to write to CRO through the message order and then upload your bank statement from the day you were matched with the sender till date. It will be resolved within 48hours. Don't even know why you are bringing this issue to nairaland, don't you have a guider or referrer?

4 Likes

Re: Help! by grevotech(m): 5:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Pierocash:
this fake teller shit doesn't take time to be dealt with in my own platform.GHW is the best,they would have blocked him long b4 now
I respect GHW for that. They would automatically detect it ni... And straight up you're fired

1 Like

Re: Help! by referandum(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2016
jamislaw:
on which platform Mmm or GHW
GHW click on my signature to learn more
Re: Help! by Idy179(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2016
pls which one is GHW ? i will lik to knw abt it.thanks..........udo.idopise@gmail.com
Re: Help! by churchil(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=jamislaw post=52230493]MMM came with good intention but we Nigerian will run it down. MMM will not last after January.[/quote

hmm

1 Like

Re: Help! by lindaz12: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2016
We nigerians are our own problem i.e the problem of nigeria is nigerians
Re: Help! by comtem2011: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Idy179:
pls which one is GHW ? i will lik to knw abt it.thanks..........udo.idopise@gmail.com
I sent u a pm
Re: Help! by tunde4top(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
GHW does not joke at all with fake upload of POP. They have urgent and working rules on ground to tackle it. Use d link on my signature to register and then whatsap me for guidance. I will add you to my GHW whatsap group where u can learn working methods that will speed up your earnings. GHW is the only platform that is more than capable of surviving this festive period without any shaking. I still got help yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Salary For Life With Aiico Insurance / Best Investment 2021 / Invest In E&J Gallo Winery And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.