Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,384 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account (3332 Views)

1.5 Million Idle In The Bank. / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by wkkwl: 5:22am On Oct 20, 2014
i have 45k in my acct union bank its been there for 7months plus idle please what cn i do with it sir..

In terms of investment
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by shikshark: 5:48am On Oct 20, 2014
use it to pay dstv subscription for 10 month and start a view centre
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by wunderkiind(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
wkkwl:
i have 45k in my acct union bank its been there for 7months plus idle please what cn i do with it sir..

In terms of investment
leave 40k there, the 5k on top is enough to start what i want to show you. Ever heard of ? You'll double that 45k in no time, trust me... I have ebook which i'll give to you at no cost, just to guide you, you can pm me if you're interested. Cheers
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2014
wkkwl:

In terms of investment

Smoke some weed,drink some wine & reminisce.

Like seriously,i don't think N45k can start up a good business.
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2014
wunderkiind:
leave 40k there, the 5k on top is enough to start what i want to show you. Ever heard of ? You'll double that 45k in no time, trust me... I have ebook which i'll give to you at no cost, just to guide you, you can pm me if you're interested. Cheers

Even fixed matches can end up a flop,there isn't any training or experience that determine any wining in sports.
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2014
wkkwl:

In terms of investment

I thought you wanted to say N45m¿
That i can bring you into marine/oil & gas business.
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by wunderkiind(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
sauceny:

Smoke some weed,drink some wine & reminisce.

Like seriously,i don't think N45k can start up a good business.
seriously, you shouldn't have bothered commenting knowing full well you have nothing to say that can be of any help to the o.p!
Yes it is more than enough to start and run a good and profitable business. Those who know will know...

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by wunderkiind(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2014
sauceny:

Even fixed matches can end up a flop,there isn't any training or experience that determine any wining in sports.
Lol! Yes, i did laugh. Funny how you speak confidently on something you know little about. Ignorance, they said, is bliss; but it is no longer bliss... In fact it's the opposite.
Who told you there isn't any training or experience doesn't count? You will be shocked to know that you can make guaranteed winnings of up to 5ook monthly. Those who know will know...
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by hushmail: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
bros all u need is d determination to succeed and d sky will b ur limit

there is a thread here by goldendiamond on 20 biz u can start with less than 20k

yet there another on biz u can start with 30k

and another on 40 biz u can start with 10k

after going through am sure u will find something dat is up ur alley.

Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by murphy02(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2014
wunderkiind:

hi wunderkiind

Please can you send the ebook to zeason2@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2014
wunderkiind:

Lol! Yes, i did laugh. Funny how you speak confidently on something you know little about. Ignorance, they said, is bliss; but it is no longer bliss... In fact it's the opposite.
Who told you there isn't any training or experience doesn't count? You will be shocked to know that you can make guaranteed winnings of up to 5ook monthly. Those who know will know...
mr man, betting is nonsense..... You just wanna be sell your ebook
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by chrysso83(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Why waste time chatting and viewing pics and articles on ur social networks. U too can make money from these social networks by just copying and pasting [http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=buchibanks]
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by dungas30(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
wunderkiind:
no b only ebook na facebook. d book can double it an u still dey sale book
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by ifyalways(f): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
dungas30:
no b only ebook na facebook. d book can double it an u still dey sale book
Lol
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by bank2k4real(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Check my signature below for what I did with mine....and thank me later.....
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by bank2k4real(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
wkkwl:

In terms of investment

Check my signature
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by dungas30(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
bank2k4real:

Check my signature
wat is signature again
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by bank2k4real(m): 12:51am On Nov 01, 2014
dungas30:
wat is signature again

abeg ask oga Seun
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by Angelstartups(f): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Capital may look small,but you could take up an equity stake in an existing business.visit angelstartups.com.ng to connect with such.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by EleweUkwu(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Use 169 Canadian dollar buy a virtual designer mall with GWT (Global Wealth Trade). You can make millions of naira every week. Check my website globalwealthtrade .com/celeb.
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by dungas30(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
every bdy is huzling advertizing his websyt. wuna just dey try to collect em 45k. hahahahaa monkeyz.
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by farefemi: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Use N36000 to invest in a fast growing company like Edmark International.
Grow your business to shocking level and by this time next year, you will have big testimony to relate.
let me know of your interest.
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by dungas30(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2014
farefemi:
Use N36000 to invest in a fast growing company like Edmark International.
Grow your business to shocking level and by this time next year, you will have big testimony to relate.
let me know of your interest.
wat do dey do in dat organization
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by farefemi: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Edmark manufactures exports and distributes it own food supplements, that comes in forms of beverages and healthy Delicious drinks.
PRESENTLY, EDMARK IS BUILDING IT OWN EDMARK CITIES IN NIGERIA THEREBY AUTOMATICALLY MAKING ALL EDMARKERS REAL ESTATE NETWORKERS.
THERE ARE MANY MORE THINGS ABOUT EDMARK INTERNATIONAL
COMING SOON.
Re: What Can I Do With The 45k Lying Idle In My Account by wunderkiind(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
murphy02:

hi wunderkiind

Please can you send the ebook to zeason2@yahoo.com

Sent smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? / Order For Your Shisha Pots And Accessories Anywhere In Nigeria / Oxford Green Farm Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.