Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,628 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Mr. Bonny Uko Warn The So Called Acclaimed P.a Formal Oyo State Governor Mr. Omo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Bonny Uko Warn The So Called Acclaimed P.a Formal Oyo State Governor Mr. Omo (409 Views)

You / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies / Toke Makinwa Buys A Car For Her P.A As A Gift (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Bonny Uko Warn The So Called Acclaimed P.a Formal Oyo State Governor Mr. Omo by microweb: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
I Mr Bonny Uko the Manager of firstview luxury Hotel Amuwo Odofin festac Lagos the future Husband of Linda Ikeji would like to inform the co-called acclaimed PA of the former governor of OYO State, Mr. Omololu Olunloyo to STOP harraing, intimidation and telephone terrorizing me.

The acclaimed PA threatening a lawsuit should swiftly proceed without further delays.
He should rather inspire Kemi Olunloyo on stabilizing her marital situations and curbling her on social media malpractices.

And also i have been receiving a several calls from someone claiming that she is Kemi olunloyo lamenting, misbehaving and terrorizing me with calls. Kemi should sit back and relax and stop tapping into someone else affairs. In the first place you have no single right to start insulting or molesting responsible people you come across.

You molest Olamide by saying that he killed "Dagrin" to attain is fame, you also molest Jide Kosoko that the died of his three (3) wife is as a result that he used them for rituals; now you want to embark on My Future wife Linda Ikeji, it will never happen Kemi! you are a failure.

I can see you are depress i will advice you walk to psychiatric Hospital for mental treatment.
Re: Mr. Bonny Uko Warn The So Called Acclaimed P.a Formal Oyo State Governor Mr. Omo by GoggleB(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mr Bonny abeg swerve don't seek unnecessary attention before Christmas..
The one we gave you initially suppose don do u..

(1) (Reply)

Female DJ Cuppy: Reveals Plan To Marry Her Boyfriend, Victor Anichebe [watch Vid / Mercy Aigbe Blasts Critics Who Says She Cant Speak Proper English / 2016 Was One Of The Best In My Career - Victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.