Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo (2673 Views)

Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order / Buhari Orders The Immediate Restoration Of Security Aides To Governor Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by AjayiWrites: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2016
The Edo command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), has deployed 3,400 personnel to ensure peaceful celebration of Christmas and New Year in the state.

Dr Benito Eze, the state commandant of the NSCDC made the disclosure while addressing officers and men of the command on Saturday in Benin.
He said that the corps would work in synergy with other security agencies to maintain law and order.

He said that 400 armed personnel, traffic management as well as disaster management units had been mobilised to be on ground during the yuletide.

He added that government assets would be manned for 24 hours during the Christmas and New Year celebration.

“We are taking these measures to protect motorists on transit along the corridors of the South-South, South-East, South-West and the North and ensure peaceful celebration.

“Edo is a strategic state to the economy of Nigeria and enough reason to ensure law and order especially the traffic situation in congested areas of the state.

“While we will be working in synergy with the Federal Road Safety Corps in the area of traffic control, we are also working with the police to maintain security.

“We have dedicated telephone numbers for emergency response,” Eze said, and urged members of the public to be vigilant.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/christmas-nscdc-assures-of-security-in.html

Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by AjayiWrites: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2016
Have the best of Christmas Nairalanders... Thanks for reading all our news and articles..

- AjayiWrites.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/christmas-nscdc-assures-of-security-in.html
Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by mykeljosef: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2016
lala merry Christmas
Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by Janetessy(f): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas Nigeria

Wishing us all good tidings
Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by truthspeaks: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by baski92(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2016
Single defense

1 Like

Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by lonelydora: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Civil defence? Where is police? Our uniformed men don't even know their job description. I gave up on Nigeria when I saw FRSC checking car particulars.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by saraki2019(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2016
nice ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone

1 Like

Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by Rajym(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas my Edo brothers nd sisters and Nigerians in general
Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by EdoNation(f): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2016

MERRY XMAS ALL EDOLITES AND NIGERIANS!!!

Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by dhevid(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2016
I wish you have all the luck and success.
All the money in the world and all the
happiness. Life without fear, pain and stress. I wish you never feel loneliness. Let God bless us with love and forgiveness. I wish you always smile

Merry Christmas Nairalanders
Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by yjgm(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Nice one from my comrades. Doing our country proud. Gallant people let's go there.
Re: Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo by lukency(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
GUGURU DEFENCE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Commentary From FHC Abuja As Nnamdi Kanu Goes To Court / Which Region Is Not Marginalized In Nigeria / What Is President Muhammadu Buhari Cso Staring At ? :pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.