Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Girl goes Crazy for being duped by her Fellow MMM participant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Girl goes Crazy for being duped by her Fellow MMM participant (604 Views)

Lekoil Duped Into Thinking It Received $184 Million Loan / "How Fidelity Bank Staff Ebuka Ugodunnamba Duped Me Of N1.4m" / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Girl goes Crazy for being duped by her Fellow MMM participant by Donshaga(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2016
For se of you that don't know what is MMM.

Note : To, see photos go to my signature below this post

MMM is actually a community where people like you and me help each other.
It is an official ponzi scheme website.
Today I want to share with you Nairalanders of a how
MMM participant named Berriee IJ has burst on news on Facebook the scam of how a dishonest fellow MMM member who duped her of her hard earned cash.

Below is what she wrote :
: "I was matched with this guy whose image is
attached on MMM. His name is Ezenagu Chukwudi, a
student of caleb university.
His phone number is 08154264497. I was supposed to pay
him the sum of 308,000 but i mistakenly transferred 380,000
to his account.
He confirmed receiving the funds into his account and
promised to send me the excess.
That was all the money i had in my account and I was
really hopeful.

Only for this guy to block my numbers from reaching him.
Even his mother’s number that he used to call me when he
hasnt confirmed my payment, I have also been barred from
calling that number. Please help me spread this. Thank you."

What's your opinion on this.?

Is she wrong?

If you were in her shoes, what will you do ?

Share your take on this. Your opinion will be appreciated.

Re: Girl goes Crazy for being duped by her Fellow MMM participant by HungerBAD: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Once chance.

1 Like

Re: Girl goes Crazy for being duped by her Fellow MMM participant by dominique(f): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2016

(1)

Banks That Still Offers International Transaction In Nigeria / Earn Big With New Firm / Consumer Price Index January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.