Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

If You Pull Down The House Of God You Will Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Pull Down The House Of God You Will Die (310 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Pull Down The House Of God You Will Die by oduma101(m): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2016
If You Pull Down The House Of God You Will Die.In “June 1976, gazette number 46 by the federal government, ‘Miracle Center to be demolished for new airport’.

I began to cry, I said, ‘Lord, what have I done to deserve this?’. And the Lord said, ‘Get up; reply’. I said, ‘What should I say?’.

He said, ‘Say anything you want to say’. And I like it when God gives me the liberty to say what I want to say.

So I went on TV and announced, ‘The Caterpillar that comes here, the driver will die on the spot.

And the government who made the decree will be overthrown’. I began to shout, ‘Try it, you die!. Try it, you die! Break God’s house for your own house, you die!’.
Re: If You Pull Down The House Of God You Will Die by Whizpeter(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2016
What are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: If You Pull Down The House Of God You Will Die by hopefulLandlord: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2016
I guess those that don't "pull down the house of god" becomes immortal
OP, pass me the weed
Re: If You Pull Down The House Of God You Will Die by Blakjewelry(m): 2:14am On Dec 25, 2016
You and your God na maniac

(1) (Reply)

Greatness Of Jesus According To The Bible / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of GOD Is At Hand! / The Lord - A Very Present Help In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.