Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

is there Any Word Like Christmas In The Bible? If No, Why Celebrating It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / is there Any Word Like Christmas In The Bible? If No, Why Celebrating It? (565 Views)

Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / Christmas In My Area (Photos) / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is there Any Word Like Christmas In The Bible? If No, Why Celebrating It? by clevvermind(m): 2:30am On Dec 25, 2016
do you think that there is any word like christmas in the bible? if no, why are we celebrating it? did Jesus asked us to celebrate it? i need an answer.
Re: is there Any Word Like Christmas In The Bible? If No, Why Celebrating It? by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2016
No its not in the Bible....its historical...it all started with the idol observers in rome....they used to celebrate their this thin around december mostly this time,,23,24,25.....so when the early christians in rome preached to them about the birth of Jesus Christ...His salvation and the gospel...so they agreed to be celebrating Jesus instead of their idols....
Re: is there Any Word Like Christmas In The Bible? If No, Why Celebrating It? by jcross19: 3:27am On Dec 25, 2016
clevvermind:
do you think that there is any word like christmas in the bible? if no, why are we celebrating it? did Jesus asked us to celebrate it? i need an answer.
is it a sin? If you can celebrate your church anniversary or company anniversary? Why not celebrating who show how to love whose teaching change the fate of mankind!. As far God is not complaining what's your problem.
Re: is there Any Word Like Christmas In The Bible? If No, Why Celebrating It? by Mrbigman2: 3:27am On Dec 25, 2016
clevvermind:

But d book of Luke recorded the birth of Christ right?

Pls do read Roman 14 1-12 carefully.
If u fail to comprehend still, pls stay indoor today a let us celebrate birth of Christ.
Re: is there Any Word Like Christmas In The Bible? If No, Why Celebrating It? by jumpandpas(m): 5:40am On Dec 25, 2016
clevvermind:

Do you think that there's any word like Internet in the Bible?. If no, why are you using it?. Did Jesus ask us to use Internet?. I need an answer.

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Three Keys To Connect To Your Destiny Portion (1) - Luke 15:11-24 / Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men / Make Wisdom Your Priority ( Part 2) - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.