Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Would You Go To Church On Christmas? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Go To Church On Christmas? (396 Views)

Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve / Ruby Ojiakor Celebrates Her Birthday On Christmas Day (Pictures) / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Go To Church On Christmas? by Tomisblog(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2016
I woke up tired to the fact that today's Sunday, OMG its cold out there. I rolled over the bed like a ton of times and was bored already " Great, Christmas is on Sunday" and I don't really like Sundays cos of the whole boring stuff and besides Sunday afternoon are always boring and silent depending on the site you stay in. Like I stay in a desert.

I don't really like the fact that Christmas is on Sunday, cos I don't pretty like going to church on sundays . But I have totally no choice.

Mums up "Oh great" she's ordering everyone to get to work. " like seriously, on Christmas? Parents are like workaholics.

Would you rather want to stay at home and feel the fresh air home ? Or go to church, it's not like it's a curse to go to church or something. And I'm also not an atheist or an unbeliever, but Sundays are not just my days.

IF ONLY GOING TO CHURCH WERE ON SATURDAYS!!

WOULD YOU GO TO CHURCH? COMMENT
Re: Would You Go To Church On Christmas? by Tomisblog(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Hair Loss Treatment / Tekno New Album Gearing Up To Release Soon / Falz-wehdone Sir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.