Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira (867 Views)

Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions / Banks Risk Legal Suits For Deducting Stamp Duties From Customers’ Accounts / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by Compliant(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Greetings all and happy Xmas

I wonder if we still have regulatory body in this country

Banks are now scammers

Yesterday I went to a nearby ATM point of ecobank here in abuja , queue was very long but decided to wait .

It was then I realise that the reason for the long queue is that the maximum you can withdraw is 5000 with a charge of 65naira when you make use of other bank ATM . this is against the normal 65 naira on every 3rd use of the ATM imposed on us few months ago

Meaning if you are withdrawing 20000 you will have to do that 4 times and you will also be charge 260naira

Now imagine the number of people that will be using ATM this festive period

No notice whatsoever from ecobank to the effect that you will be charge 65naira on EVERY USE

IS THIS CHANGE OR WHAT ?

Re: Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by aAK1(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2016
I experienced SAME THIng at the karu point yesterday
Re: Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by kingsamosy(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2016
banks are the number one criminals in this country. day light robbery, their loot will run into billions.
Re: Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by Compliant(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
aAK1:
I experienced SAME THIng at the karu point yesterday

infact its thesame ecobank atm at karu in abuja i am referring to ( the one close to fordmart)
Re: Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by Compliant(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
we need to create awareness
@seun , FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee , lalasticala, lalasticlala
Re: Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by Winneygirl(f): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Were you using an Ecobank card on an Ecobank machine? Was that your first withdrawal on another banks Atm machine this month?
Re: Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by Compliant(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Winneygirl:
Were you using an Ecobank card on an Ecobank machine?
Was that your first withdrawal on another banks Atm machine this month?

What ecobank does now is 5000naira max irrespective of the card , they also charge 65naira on first and subsequent withdrawer
Re: Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by Winneygirl(f): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Compliant:

What ecobank does now is 5000naira max irrespective of the card , they also charge 65naira on first and subsequent withdrawer

You didn't answer the questions.
Were you using an Ecobank card on an Ecobank
machine?
Was that your first withdrawal on another banks
Atm machine this month?
And was the machine dispensing only N500 notes?
Re: Beware!!! Eco Bank Now Deducting 65naira On Every 5000naira by okomummy: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Compliant:
Greetings all and happy Xmas

I wonder if we still have regulatory body in this country

Banks are now scammers

Yesterday I went to a nearby ATM point of ecobank here in abuja , queue was very long but decided to wait .

It was then I realise that the reason for the long queue is that the maximum you can withdraw is 5000 with a charge of 65naira when you make use of other bank ATM . this is against the normal 65 naira on every 3rd use of the ATM imposed on us few months ago

Meaning if you are withdrawing 20000 you will have to do that 4 times and you will also be charge 260naira

Now imagine the number of people that will be using ATM this festive period

No notice whatsoever from ecobank to the effect that you will be charge 65naira on EVERY USE

IS THIS CHANGE OR WHAT ?

Are you sure of this?, because i used my card to collect 10k yesterday on their ATMachine.

Probably you have done more that 3 transaction for this month.

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investor Needed For Lucrative Poultry Business In Lagos / Group.. / Meet Monica The Real Slay Queen Graduate That Sells Smoke Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.