Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Opsson Heat 1 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson Heat 1 Review (857 Views)

Most Read: Sony Xperia 1 Review: The Tallest Phone In Town / Nokia 5.1 Review– Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria (pictures) / Opsson Heat 1 Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opsson Heat 1 Review by bayo136: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2016
hello friends, I decided to make a detailed review of the opsson heat 1 because before I bought mine, I looked for detailed reviews from people who have used it before but couldn't find them. in the end I decided to buy blindly, so now I will be giving you hands on experience of the heat 1.
Cons-
1. weak processor, cant multi-task properly, for example you can't watch a movie and your internet is still on, the phone will start to mis-behave, if more than 2 applications are using data simultaneously for 1 hour the network will start to disconnect and reconnect and phone mis-behaves and become unusable until you switch it of for a while before turning it back on, if you don't want it to mis- behave don't turn on your data, you can only use data for a limited time before it becomes un-usable. when data is on for about an hour, the IC starts to make noises, you can verify by putting your hears at the back of the phone.
2. warranty is not valid, the warranty card is just for show you can't use it when needed, even if you contact them the would do nothing to help you, you complain too much on their Facebook page, they simply ban you and remove your comment so that others won't see it.
3. they don't care about the customer even if their device is new but defective.
Pros-
1. good battery
2. good but not excellent camera
note- price 30k, I won't say don't buy, buy but be ready to buy a new phone the following month. others can also share their experiences here.
Re: Opsson Heat 1 Review by Paulmercy1: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2017
I have custom ROM for OPSSON HEAT 1, working perfectly fine, network now better, better multi tasking.
Re: Opsson Heat 1 Review by Paulmercy1: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Custom ROM for OPSSON heat 1, if you need it contact me. cpaul741@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Samsung GT-S37252(Java) Refuses To Install Built-in Opera Mini 6.5 / Etisalat 5GB For 1700 / DANGEROUS!! Mouthtesting Phone Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.