Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! (32556 Views)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of A New Battalion Of The Nigerian Army & Police / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by policy12: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2016
God bless these men of different tribes and tongues, different colors and background, different religions and ethnicity yet dey fight as one to kp this country safe.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by realGURU(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2016
gudgud
gud
gud
gud
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by lakesider(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2016
ofeoilly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By January now, Boko Haram will hold territory in Borno again.

Y do i feel like we have been here before? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them propaganda 4 internet war. grin cheesy grin
enemy of the nation book haram sympartiser your punishment is capital punishment

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by realGURU(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2016
gud
one
sir
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Sainttops(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2016
I thought they will be eating bullet and ammunition
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2016
y do top military guys use that walking stick is it that their knees ache ni abi their leg bad?
or tiz a sign of senior officers
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by ofeoilly: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2016
lakesider:

enemy of the nation
book haram sympartiser
your punishment is capital punishment

guy be realistic, Samibisa is as Big as Lagos, dem they their corner, Boko Haram dey their corner, by Jan 2017, me and u go know how far.

i know be muslim or northerner Oooo. so take ur time.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2016
kettle84:
After the daming video of starving Nigerian troops ,Buratai is trying to save face with pictures upon pictures of eating soldiers as if they are war victims.

It's good that they sent that message. There are cases like that in movies
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by hammerT: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2016
PUSH1:

Keep it up. Your stupidity!

I think he has a point, how many times will Nigeria Army win war in one year, yet soldiers are dieing everyday and we are losing territory?
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Xgull007(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2016
The era of BH is over. Thank you NA

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2016
hammerT:

I think he has a point, how many times will Nigeria Army win war in one year, yet soldiers are dieing everyday and we are losing territory?

What was the last territory lost? Was it reported in an international media? Kindly paste me the link to the news.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Spuggie: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Xmas everyone. please, let's remember that the unity and progress should come first so that our children and their children will enjoy Nigeria. Truth be told, its difficult to talk about unity and progress when there is obvious injustice against a section of this country. we should not be detered in building a country Where justice, peace and love will reign and any Nigerian can achieve anything irrespective of their religion and ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Zedoo(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Wow. I really got enlightened after reading this topic....
Can the person below me tell me Tha fxck this is doing as news?
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by hammerT: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2016
PUSH1:

What was the last territory lost? Was it reported in an foreign media? Kindly paste me the link to the news.

is Abubakar Shekau dead? i dont believe anything Buahri says. Boko Haram just like Islamic State are sunni terrorist network linked to saudi arabia.

If u cannot defeat islam as an ideology, u cannot defeat them. U kill 100,000 then another 100,000 will be recruited. Endless!

Boko Haram retreat and maybe regroup, but they are not gone, just last week they were carrying out deadly suicide bomb attacks.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2016
cool
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2016
ofeoilly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By January now, Boko Haram will hold territory in Borno again.

Y do i feel like we have been here before? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them they win propaganda 4 internet war. grin cheesy grin

Bro, it is almost impossible to completely defeat terrorism. U need to commend the Nigerian Army for what they have done. This will not stop some random suiccide bombings. Some of these terrorists live among us, the army will not go to every house to start searching, even u will not e happy if u are going out everyday and men of the Nigeria army are searching everybody, every cars, every homes.. I'm sue u will not be comfortable with that. No country is immune to terrorism.. go and ask the United States, France and the current one that happened in Germany recently where a terrorist ran a trailer into a market killing lots of people.The best the military can do is destroy their base and camps which is what they have done. They just need to be at alert and not relax too much.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by hammerT: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
greenhulk:

Bro, it is almost impossible to completely defeat terrorism. U need to commend the Nigerian Army for what they have done. This will not stop some random suiccide bombings. Some of these terrorists live among us, the army will not go to every house to start searching, even u will not e happy if u are going out everyday and men of the Nigeria army are searching everybody, every cars, every homes.. I'm sue u will not be comfortable with that. No country is immune to terrorism.. go and ask the United States, France and the current one that happened in Germany recently where a terrorist ran a trailer into a market killing lots of people.The best the military can do is destroy their base and camps which is what they have done. They just need to be at alert and not relax too much.

point!
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
hammerT:

is Abubakar Shekau dead? i dont believe anything Buahri says. Boko Haram just like Islamic State are sunni terrorist network linked to saudi arabia.

If u cannot defeat islam as an ideology, u cannot defeat them. U kill 100,000 then another 100,000 will be recruited. Endless!

You guys fail to understand that terrorism is a global thing. Not just Nigeria. Islam is worldwide thing. The Ideology depends on individuals. Those twisting it for selfish gains are the terrorist.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by badrobot77: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2016
You are deluded to think the former administration created boko haram, its north using it for power tussle

Dc4life:

Once upon a time, we couldn't go to churches and mosques to observe our worship because of the so called boko haram, we couldn't trust our selves in motor parks and streets because of created boko haram by former administration, we couldn't celebrate nigerian independence ceremony because of boko haram, today is one of the most memorable day in our history that boko haram has completely defeated, may God reward whoever among this triumph. To those sponsors who created us boko haram curse be on them, fire hell be their last home here and after. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by nickxtra(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2016
The meal looks like tuwo masala
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Xgull007(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Leadership by example
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by dacovajnr: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2016
God Bless d Troops holding it down in the volatile Northern States of Nigeria & the Soldiers protecting our Borders who couldn't be with their families to Celebrate this Christmas..Our prayers are with U .."Ooorah! smiley
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by sujex94(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2016
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b][i][/i][quote author=Dc4life post=52240421][b]
Once upon a time, we couldn't go to churches and mosques to observe our worship because of the so called boko haram, we couldn't trust our selves in motor parks and streets because of created boko haram by former administration, we couldn't celebrate nigerian independence ceremony because of boko haram, today is one of the most memorable day in our history that boko haram has completely defeated, may God reward whoever among this triumph. To those sponsors who created us boko haram curse be on them, fire hell be their last home here and after. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

[quote author=Dc4life post=52240421][b]

[quote author=Dc4life post=52240421][b]
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by michoim(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations for the victory over Bokoharam. To God be the glory.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by michoim(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations for the victory over BokoHaram. To God be the glory.
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by phanshark(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:
Ok

After Operation Python Dance Comes Operation Python Chop sad

Bon Appétit Alhaji Burantashi, Sarkin Garin Dubai angry

More Power to our Gallant troops who ac hieved so much despite the selfishness and greed of the Army High Command....You are the real MVPS cool

As for Burantashi and Co undecided ..... let me stop here before Military Police come arrest Me sad
ur own dey ur mouth, very ruthless burantashi guy like you wicked oh! Chai!
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by tigonana: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good news to wrap-up dis year!!!!
God bless d Nigeria army,God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by Braingold: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
I think say him talk say now cow him wan to dey do.... make una give am cow now
Re: Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! by pokipoki: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
kettle84:
After the daming video of starving Nigerian troops ,Buratai is trying to save face with pictures upon pictures of eating soldiers as if they are war victims.
Hmmmm. You must be from America. grin grin grin Their mentality is nothing good comes from Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! / Northern Elders Ask Fulani Herdsmen To Relocate From South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.