Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Open Letter From GT Igwe Chrisent To Everyone One 25th Dec. 2016 About End Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter From GT Igwe Chrisent To Everyone One 25th Dec. 2016 About End Time (754 Views)

Nigeria Controversial Lazy Entrepreneur GT Igwe Backlashes Nigerian Feminist / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter From GT Igwe Chrisent To Everyone One 25th Dec. 2016 About End Time by Techliet(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Hello and Happy Christmas day everyone.
Today marks another great day in the race of mankind as we celebrate the 2049th year after Jesus Christ was born according to the Bible. (2016 + 33 years he spend before he was crucified)

Now listen up the world is coming to an end and i still can control the spirit asking me to write this but just listen if you have ears.
Recall that a day in the sight of God is a thousand years in the sight of men. God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th day (making it total of 7). Its also very possible that God is going end the race in seven days as well. 6 days has gone already and we are in the seventh day. (2 thousand years before Noah(the flood), another 2 thousand years before Christ after the flood and 2 thousand years after Christ. we have been on the 7th day since 2001 and this generation is likely to be the generation that will see the second coming of Christ. still don’t know how am writing this but my spirit tells me this is the extra time....

REPENT TODAY AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD AND BE SAVED.

Remember that we were told about the signs of the end time.
• False Prophets which are all over the world now.
• Technology… now life has been made very easy that machines are gradually taking over the work that are meant to be don my humans
• Suffering and hunger will increase- And you calling it recession?
• Brother will rise against brother, son against father, nation against nations, divided societies – Its all happening to our face. Boko haram is here, Biafra wants to emerge, ISIS is there and others
• Social moral decadence will increase- Now will have different forms of fashion, lesbians and Gays are here living among us, good morals is no longer virtue.
• The mark of the beast which is to be written on the fore heads or arms of people is here, its will gradually gain grounds
• And most importantly, The world will start using One Currency. Now we have BITCOIN and its gradually gaining grounds where everyone in every part of the world will eventually accept it as the world currency. Don’t be taken unawares, BITCOIN (Crypto Currency) is the currency for all nations.

Take or leave it, there will never be any beast with seven heads that will come out to enforce any of the above mentioned points on you. The beast that was talked about is here with us inform of humans and live choices which ranges from the
• Government law enforcement agencies
• Technology
• Money
• Health
• Food
• Entertainment
• Others

The Government over time, will pass a law that will govern the people under these rules and if you refuse to adopt it, you will become or be seen as a criminal automatically and that will attract severe punishment from the Government using her security and law enforcement bodies.
Rapture is coming! Rapture is coming!! Rapture is coming!!

• Going to church won’t save you, I can’t even recall the last time I went to church.
• Prayers without pragmatic actions won’t save you
• Living with a pastor won’t save you

The only thing that will save you is your Heart/mind/spirit/philosophy/believe, call it anything.
Have a good and kind heart, pray and talk to God like your father and not like a boss. You don’t fear your father, you respect him but most times, you are scared of your boss not to get angry at you.

You don’t panic when your father gives you an urgent call but you may panic when your boss calls you for urgency.
God is a FATHER not a BOSS and that is why you will connect with him as one. Be vigilant and do good, you will be rapturous.
God is sending a warning and you don’t have to ignore this. As you celebrate your Christmas, remember you are celebrating God and not your graduation party.

Respect God! Respect the birthday of Jesus Christ! Respect 25th December and make sure you put a smile on someone’s face today, tomorrow and every day of your life.
May God bless us all.

Share and make sure everyone gets this message. Celebrate God.

Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
My name is GT IGWE CHRISENT. 07037281050.
FACEBOOK: GT IGWE CHRISENT
Re: Open Letter From GT Igwe Chrisent To Everyone One 25th Dec. 2016 About End Time by babytejiri(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Open Letter From GT Igwe Chrisent To Everyone One 25th Dec. 2016 About End Time by Techliet(m): 2:36am On Mar 16, 2017
babytejiri:
Thanks GT Igwe Chrisent for the writeup.

you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Woman Kicked Out Of Plane For Revealing Too Much Cleavage / Is This Now The Reward For Doing Good??? / The Difference Between Electricity Consumers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.