Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? (602 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? by Towncrier007(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Am in church now and am sitting near a very hot pastor's daughter,and since service started she has been very fond of her phone.but why are they like that?
Re: Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Ask the mother
Re: Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? by iamdewaleh: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Checking. Livescore
Re: Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? by eezeribe(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2016
It's because their father has already rehearsed the preaching topic with them at home.Meaning it's now boring hearing it for a second or third time.
I used to be in that condition before.#Throwback

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? by Donexy16(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2016
HsLBroker:
Ask the mother

Seconded
Re: Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? by Stevebamdex(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
She is using the Bible app on her phone.Any problem with that ? sad
Re: Why Is It That Pastor's Children Are Always Pressing Their Phones In Church? by decatalyst(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
They are probably updating the sermon to their ancestral father's web portal grin

They feel "what could my father tell/preach to me...I see him close and I know he is not perfect as he appears" grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/17 / Angry Pastors Plot Against Church General Overseer / INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.