Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Is It Compulsory To Share Foods Between Neighbours During Festive Season - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Compulsory To Share Foods Between Neighbours During Festive Season (479 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Is It Compulsory For Me To Pay Tithe As A Student From My Small Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory To Share Foods Between Neighbours During Festive Season by Joshintua(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2016
I do remember those days when mama will send us to give/share food to all surrounding neighbours after she had packaged it during festive season such Christmas with the expectation that our neighbours must reciprocate this gesture by bringing theirs. My question now goes thus that, is it compulsory to share foods between neighbours during festive period and is there other things we can share other than food?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Share Foods Between Neighbours During Festive Season by INTROVERT(f): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Noyes
Re: Is It Compulsory To Share Foods Between Neighbours During Festive Season by IVORY2009(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
INTROVERT:
Noyes
Where are thy reporting frm?
Merry Xmas to u n urs grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Share Foods Between Neighbours During Festive Season by oloriooko(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Joshintua:
I do remember those days when mama will send us to give/share food to all surrounding neighbours after she had packaged it during festive season such Christmas with the expectation that our neighbours must reciprocate this gesture by bringing theirs. My question now goes thus that, is it compulsory to share foods between neighbours during festive period and is there other things we can share other than food?
Is it compulsory you clean your azz after pooing?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Share Foods Between Neighbours During Festive Season by ArchEnemy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Just a show of love and unity unfortunately it is sometimes hypocrisy and norm

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Prof Abdulrazaq Kilani: Extremism (al-ghulu) Has No Virtue, It Is A Disease / What Is The Meaning Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.