Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

PEC Port Harcourt Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PEC Port Harcourt Job (3465 Views)

Port Harcourt Job / Weatherford Port Harcourt Job Opening - Field Engr, ESS,TSP / Port Harcourt Job Vacancies (updated Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEC Port Harcourt Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pls guys I just got a message today,I have been applying to different companies but today this is what I got an SMS,pls who knows about this
Based on recommendation,PEC invites you for a job interview "tomorrow" by 8am @98 Ada George Road,opposite Tonino Filling Station PHC.Ref:Pec/ 979. Dress Well And Come With Your Jotter/a Passport.Pls help me ooo
Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by Mightyodi: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
My sister, I have been there once, Sat down for a while,ppl were coming in and u have to put your name down on a rooster book indicating who REFERRED you. As soon as I did all their said, I enter the room a two storey building, Sat down and I was looking around to have a clue what kind of business I'm about to start. I saw a white marker board and concluded it should be all this network marketing business developer talk, because I am used to their settinhe. I took excuse walked down stairs before their meeting commence and zap away. So from my experience u should guess intuitively what u are likely to go into. Like I said , I don't know what their proposal was about But logically speaking I sensed a networking platform.

2 Likes

Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mightyodi:
My sister, I have been there once, Sat down for a while,ppl were coming in and u have to put your name down on a rooster book indicating who REFERRED you. As soon as I did all their said, I enter the room a two storey building, Sat down and I was looking around to have a clue what kind of business I'm about to start. I saw a white marker board and concluded it should be all this network marketing business developer talk, because I am used to their settinhe. I took excuse walked down stairs before their meeting commence and zap away. So from my experience u should guess intuitively what u are likely to go into. Like I said , I don't know what their proposal was about But logically speaking I sensed a networking platform.
I was surprised when I saw come with jotter,haba,tnx my dear,God bless u, I no dey go
Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by stinorhymes(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
I have been there, they are into marketing of drugs. they waisted my time on that day and at d end of the day, they asked us to pay 15k for form. almost everybody disappeared at d mention of that money.
Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
stinorhymes:
I have been there, they are into marketing of drugs. they waisted my time on that day and at d end of the day, they asked us to pay 15k for form. almost everybody disappeared at d mention of that money.
imagine
Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by linobrown9(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yeah its a green two store building... Opposit mouka form...all dis der scam...30k in two month... Lie lie people.
Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2016
linobrown9:
Yeah its a green two store building... Opposit mouka form...all dis der scam...30k in two month... Lie lie people.
why are human beings wicked to their fellow man ,I just tire for dis country
Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by Kbs468(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
why are human beings wicked to their fellow man ,I just tire for dis country
please, did you finally tried them out? I mean the P.E.C Nig Ltd job invitation because i just received one this february and i am in sokoto
Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kbs468:

please, did you finally tried them out? I mean the P.E.C Nig Ltd job invitation because i just received one this february and i am in sokoto
my brother people told me it's scam ,pls run ,don't go, u will end up paying them 15k for form

1 Like

Re: PEC Port Harcourt Job by ultimate77(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Hahahahah. The day I received that text I called the number the man picked and I asked him who recommended me,? He said a close associate and I asked him which of the close associate that I'm a business man and I have people waiting for me in my office and he said I will be reschedule for the next day and I told him well I have a business proposal for himm if he will come to my office. Till today the bastard is still calling me and I keep posting him.
After the incidence I had with gnld in lag in 2012 I cannever fall victim of all this rubbish again instead I will treat their fukups.
Well we can't blame no one.

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life High School Massive Teaching Vacancies / Port-Harcourt Oil Company (SHELL) Graduates Job Recruitment / Graduate Tellers At Citibank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.