Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi (22777 Views)

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic / 2019 Election: Igbos Give Buhari Tough Condition, Want Vice President / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by kareemkamil(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Whalahitahlayi, may God bless this man for Nigerians.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by nnachukz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
sarrki:

The General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, on Sunday said that in 2017, God would grant President Muhammad Buhari the solution to the numerous challenges facing the country.

Kumuyi gave the assurance while speaking with newsmen when he played host to the Speaker, Lagos State House of Assembly, Mr. Mudashiru Obasa, who led some members of the Assembly on courtesy visit to the church’s December Convention.

The cleric said, “We talk of the hours of recession, difficulty, distress and all that, but God is granting us His promises. We are not going to carry over our problems. “We pray and believe that the Lord will answer.

“As you will see, as we get to the New Year, there is no carryover of our problems. God will give solutions to the problems of our lives, families, communities, the state and our nation.”

The pastor said that with prayer and faith in God, the country would get out of all its challenges, including the economic recession.

The founder of the church said that God created “us and wants everything to be sufficient for everybody

http://punchng.com/god-ll-give-buhari-solution-to-nigerias-problem-in-2017-kumuyi/
If you lie against a man of God, curse will be on you. Op, where did he mention Buhari? My hand no dey for the problem you want to incur into your life this coming year.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Otem2016: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
dyabman:

Na wa for u o , which lie you see , some peoples brain are just gays
You can't understand. Kumuyi knows how we see him in the spiritual world. Mortals are too ignorant to reason the truth of existence out from their own brains.

Once again, LIAR KUMUYI, ride on and feed on the gullibles.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by reallest(f): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
If its a wish no problem, if it's prophecy
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by plaetton: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
drizzymtbee:

God will deliver you from hopelessness
I am not as hopeless as a colony of fools , led by fraudulent pulpit charlatans, who look sheepishly to the empty sky for solutions to the basic challenges of existence.

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by grodt999: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
if god exist maybe
did this fool actually receive message from a thing called god confirming he will give the fulani herdsman power to do anything

only stupid religious morons called nigerians believe these fairy tales

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by kassy777: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
sankky:
Which of the Gods? Is it Allah, the God that he worships or the Christian God which he doesn't believe in?
And if I dare ask, WHICH GREAT COUNTRY WAS BUILT WITH PRAYERS AND FAITH INSTEAD OF VISIONARY LEADERSHIP AND HARD WORK?
Highly standard question there. Does Buhari with his spear face even agree that there is God much more believing in him. We all know a typical Fulani man like Buhari believes in Alah hence he is Muslem. Across the world, Muslem are lovers of themselves alone. No another religions ever satisfies Buhari being a Fulani man, yet the paster is praying to God for some one who does not even think of God. mitcheeeew.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by jelal007(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
I shake my head in pity. While I don't underestimate the divine power,but this unfortunate 'mentality' is what Nigeria has being built upon; 'Miracles & faith'. What happened 2 hard work and fighting 4a better system of leadership? Demanding good leadership 4rm politicians? This same thing was said by some pastors during GEJ's era and he turned out 2b a disaster. Where are we headed to really?

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by kassy777: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
what if God is using Buhari to punish Nigerians for voting based on sentiments

I remember people saying that they'd vote for him, even if all he presents is "Nepa Bill" as his qualification. Does that sound like a serious people to you? Does it sound like a people that truly love their country? Does that sound like words from patriots?

Still remember how Tinubu said the first 100 days of his regime were for vacation, imagine that shhh undecided

abeg, when you guys are ready, you will do the needful and apply full diligence. Until then, you lot just deceive yourselves.
Imagine, this is surpose be a pastor leading multitude of people telling people that God will offer Buhari solution. If I may ask does Buhari have ears to listen to people much more listing to solution. Does he have the brain to apply solution if giving? What is Buhari's academic qualification? A man without ordinary elemrnatry certificate, how can he put to use solution?
Infact, it is very clear show that this government is run by an inner government with Buhari bearing the name of a president. How would his hijackers even allow Buhari to apply solution? Just ask Buhari if his government is hijacked? He will say no way. Is this kind of dullest being that God will waste his time to offer solution? To do what? To further go after perceived enemies?

3 Likes

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Bimpe29: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ameen. Is good for all and sundry.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by mrmrmister: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Terryindeed:

You no get any atom of sense. So prayer and faith doesn't work? Like you never had faith or believed in something that will work out for you and it came out positive? You just no get sense, regardless of your handiwork, if you have no faith in God, your battery is still charging even if you have power for 72hrs, meaning in all things give thanks to God and have Faith . Instead of teaching them how to solve their own problems indeed, like the recession and the mmm wahala abi? He should start teaching you how to solve your personal problems. Nigga grow up. Muthafucker.
I never said I needed someone to teach me how to solve my problems, I know exactly how to do it, and it's not by prayer and fasting.
Trust me, you wouldn't recognize sense if it were staring you in the eyes.
You reek of stupidity
A million shades of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
dukechilezie:
I claim that prayer of "No carry over of any problem into 2017" in Jesus name. God will keep on strengthening Pastor Kumuyi and other genuine pastors.
I wish I could say AMEN to your prayer, unfortunately, no carry over is impossible. We are a week to 2017 and the Naira-Dollar is what?.....487 or 500 already. Nepa?...no tangible solution, BH and Chibok girls, infrastructure etc etc

The way I see it, thousands of Nigerians would like to earn an opportunity to a "vote of no confidence" of the president. The country is in a lot of mess to believe in "no carry over".
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by mrmrmister: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
rhektor:

What solution have you presented outside religion?
Attention seeker undecided
Have I ever presented religion as a solution?
What school produced you?
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by bart10: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
I see the media at work here. The great man of God only prayed for Nigeria like any other patriot while the desperate government media quickly twisted the prayers to suit their master's ego. What a bunch of desperados!
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by yommen: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Smh
"With prayer and faith" indeed
Instead of teaching them how to solve their own problems
Nigerians are being taught to pray whenever they have problems and the problems will just disappear grin
Hyper- religious country with nothing to show for it undecided

I think you should see the topic again.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by kassy777: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
dyabman:

Na wa for u o , which lie you see , some peoples brain are just gays
Nor be Alah Buhari dey serve? It that not enough lie?
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Smh
Nigerians are being taught to pray whenever they have problems and the problems will just disappear grin

I knew this will come online pretty soon and it has, I sat in church smiling because I know some people will add sugar, salt and pepper, they just did and you're taking it the other way.if you don't pray how do you plan. world people ti de. bless you.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by dyabman(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:
You can't understand. Kumuyi knows how we see him in the spiritual world. Mortals are too ignorant to reason the truth of existence out from their own brains.

Once again, LIAR KUMUYI, ride on and feed on the gullibles.

I be think say you get sense sef

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
Smh

I knew this will come online pretty soon and it has, I sat in church smiling because I know some people will add sugar, salt and pepper, they just did and you're taking it the other way.if you don't pray how do you plan. world people ti de. bless you. merry Christmas
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by EternalTruths: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
what if God is using Buhari to punish Nigerians for voting based on sentiments

I remember people saying that they'd vote for him, even if all he presents is "Nepa Bill" as his qualification. Does that sound like a serious people to you? Does it sound like a people that truly love their country? Does that sound like words from patriots?

Still remember how Tinubu said the first 100 days of his regime were for vacation, imagine that shhh undecided

abeg, when you guys are ready, you will do the needful and apply full diligence. Until then, you lot just deceive yourselves.

God bless you

People expect God to clean up their mess when they haven't acknowledged they messed up. angry

1 Like

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by dyabman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
kassy777:
Nor be Alah Buhari dey serve? It that not enough lie?

God and Allah , any major difference ? undecided Is like tapeworm is dabbing inside your brain undecided

Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by LordIsaac(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
sarrki:

The General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, on Sunday said that in 2017, God would grant President Muhammad Buhari the solution to the numerous challenges facing the country.

Kumuyi gave the assurance while speaking with newsmen when he played host to the Speaker, Lagos State House of Assembly, Mr. Mudashiru Obasa, who led some members of the Assembly on courtesy visit to the church’s December Convention.

The cleric said, “We talk of the hours of recession, difficulty, distress and all that, but God is granting us His promises. We are not going to carry over our problems. “We pray and believe that the Lord will answer.

“As you will see, as we get to the New Year, there is no carryover of our problems. God will give solutions to the problems of our lives, families, communities, the state and our nation.”

The pastor said that with prayer and faith in God, the country would get out of all its challenges, including the economic recession.

The founder of the church said that God created “us and wants everything to be sufficient for everybody

http://punchng.com/god-ll-give-buhari-solution-to-nigerias-problem-in-2017-kumuyi/
I was there.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by michoim(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Amen and Amen. I believe in God and i believe this man of God.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by mhoyosi: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
I pray this is true cos' so far, all the prophecies i've read on blogs are SCARY....... https:///9xKtPL
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by donsijemichael: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
u ar a big fool na ur papa be fake man of God...idiot if u gat nothing to say shutup mumu
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by donsijemichael: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
FAKE MEN OF GOD .......
na ur papa be fake man of God. idiot mumu like u
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Otem2016: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
dyabman:

I be think say you get sense sef
SMH for you. May the Light of God shine upon your brain to reveal the extent of the deceptions of these people to you.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Otem2016: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
donsijemichael:
na ur papa be fake man of God. idiot mumu like u
Stop cursing, the truth is bitter. OZAOEKPE is saying the truth, and it takes your reasoning faculty to be fully restored before you can see this truth.
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Otem2016: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
mhoyosi:
I pray this is true cos' so far, all the prophecies i've read on blogs are SCARY....... https:///9xKtPL
Do you mean that in this 21st century you are still affected by the prophecies of these so-called men of God? SMH undecided
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Otem2016: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
dyabman:

God and Allah , any major difference ? undecided Is like tapeworm is dabbing inside your brain undecided
Are they the same?
Re: God ‘ll Give Buhari Solution To Nigeria’s Problem In 2017- Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
FAKE MEN OF GOD .......
Your problem is that u type and submit before you read the contents of a message.

He didn't call Buhari, he only talked about positivity on the nation but the MOD misled u people with headline and u just showed that u are one of those controlled by the media. SMH

If he had spoken about one of ur favorite politicians like Wike or Amaechi now u would have said he's the best pastor in Nigeria abi

Bros u have a long way to go in getting to full fitness with ur thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) / Wanted Officers Of Nigeria Custom Submits Self For Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.