Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) (19219 Views)

Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street / Watch: OMG, Woman Stripped Unclad And Beating For Stealing / Man Lynched For Snatching A Motorcycle In Benue. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by muri4mig(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Say yes to jungle justice! If we catch d arm rubbers that disturb our neighborhood currently, jungle justice await them. Not a battalion can save them. These guys are cruel.
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
That z the right judgment
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by seguno2: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
muri4mig:
Say yes to jungle justice! If we catch d arm rubbers that disturb our neighborhood currently, jungle justice await them. Not a battalion can save them. These guys are cruel.

What of your LGA Chairman and governor?
Are they not cruel for denying you and your neighborhood armED rObbers basic amenities and jobs?
When shall we be wise?
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Uzobest4christ(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pls, say no to jungle justice
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by muri4mig(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
seguno2:

What of your LGA Chairman and governor?
Are they not cruel for denying you and your neighborhood armED rObbers basic amenities and jobs?
When shall we be wise?
they steal our collective resources which I am bordered less with. The one that affect me most is my personal belongings.
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shortyy:
God! This jungle justice has to stop!
no it's the stealing that has to stop
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
This one na panel beating
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
Beating to stupor abi na drinking to stupor..
nawa oo
It's not wrong...It's same way as saying the guy was beaten to the extent that he could not think properly or talk.
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
I'm ardent an supporter of jungle justice anytime. Thieves shouldn't be allowed to live.
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
ettybaba:
While Ibori that stole billions and turned a lot to nuisance on Nairaland is being celebrated.
ibori is celebrate while obj n buhari is worshipped!! How gullible
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by seguno2: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2016
muri4mig:
they steal our collective resources which I am bordered less with. The one that affect me most is my personal belongings.

You obviously can't think far enough to see the link.
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by muri4mig(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
seguno2:

You obviously can't think far enough to see the link.
Thinking far enough is for the people that can bring them to book. As for me, I dnt have the resources to prosecute them, even if I have resources, the judges are not yet sanitize to do the needful. For jungle justice u only need a healthy feast and a couple of plank and broken bottles to prosecute the miscreants.
Re: Man Beating For Stealing A Motorcycle In Benue State (Photos) by richardplab(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
cry cry cry cry Don't know what is happening to this world. Very sad. undecided undecided undecided Mobogenie APK and Google Play Store App Download

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Clash In Delta, One Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest And Arraign Fashion Designer For Cultism / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In An Uncompleted Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.