Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone (818 Views)

Innjoo Pro 2 Full Specifications And Price / Innjoo Pro 2 With Whopping 6gb Of Ram: other Specs and discussions / Innjoo Pro Specs & Price -3GB RAM Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by spy85(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
InnJoo Pro
Top features
Camera
This phone features an outstanding 13MP rear camera with an LED and an 8MP front camera. This camera is sure to give best photo shooting experience.
Memory and speed
3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with support for upto 128GB external sd card is packed into this Innjoo pro. With that memory specs you wont have much problem storing your videos, musics, pictures and other files. Running multiple apps in parallel is not a problem for this phone because of the 3GB RAM that it has. In term of speed, this phone is equipped with a quad-core mtk processor clocked at 1GHz with MT720MP GPU. So running your application and games is very smooth on top of the android 6.0 marshmallow.

Display
InnJoo Pro is a 6.0 inch IPS 720 HD phone, it cannot be compared with a 1080p screen resolution but its not that bad a display.

Battery and security
4000MAh battery on this phone should be able to last full day of usage. For security InnJoo 3 pro features a finger scanner which unlocks in millseconds with a single tap on the sensor.

Other feaures: 4g LTE, dual sim support, Radio.
The only downside on this from my own perspective is the 720p instead of 1080p display and the weight (193g).
What about you? What do you think about this phone? Do you think it's worth buying? You can air you views below.

For more indepth review of this phone and other phones visit: http://itsyourtech.com

Re: Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by jesse8048(m): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2016
I once bought innjoo for my gf, she sweared for me and later brought it back after 3 months. Don't ask me why. Innjoo can injure u with high blood pressure. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2016
jesse8048:
I once bought innjoo for my gf, she sweared for me and later brought it back after 3 months. Don't ask me why. Innjoo can injure u with high blood pressure. grin
LOL this crazy
Re: Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by Horlaarsco: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Innjoo injuring ppl since d 80's
Re: Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by greglee(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2016
Once BEATEN for ever shy, buy injoo phone at ur own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by Fundango: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2016
To me the word"innjoo"means injurygrin

While "innjoo pro"means progressive injuries grin

Therefore if you already have injuries and you want more injuries be it mind,heart injuries etc then go for innjoo pro.

I can't shout my people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by austinereds(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Fundango:
To me the word"innjoo"means injurygrin

While "innjoo pro"means progressive injuries grin

Therefore if you already have injuries and you want more injuries be it mind,heart injuries etc then go for innjoo pro.

I can't shout my people.

funny dude. is the phone really that bad or just the fact that there are no parts available when spoilt.
Re: Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by Kizyte(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
OP, you dey smoke ni? If I say make thunder fire any mouth wey mention Innjoo, dem go say I be bad person.
Re: Innjoo Pro Why You Should Reconsider This Phone by Horlaarsco: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
austinereds:

funny dude. is the phone really that bad or just the fact that there are no parts available when spoilt.

Its not just bad too bad ni

(1) (Reply)

Classic Phone: New Arrival In Market / Best Anti-theft App For Android 6.0 / The Best Call And Text Blocker Apps For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.