Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) (39505 Views)

Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
ARE U SAYING IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IF IT WAS A BENDING DOWN OR KNEELING DOWN GOVERNOR??AYAM NOT HONDASTANDING... grin grin grin grin grin grin
LibertyRep:
Funny thing is that this rumor has been going on in the town for a while now and I was like it must be a joke taken too far. Haba! People get mind sha, a whole sitting governor 's house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by seguno2: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
paschal47:
because they said if you want to steal, steal big doesn't mean you shouldn't use your head

how dare you!!!

You mean the governor is stealing big, right?
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Daud2: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
The place is so close to my residence We cant take it The money spended on the house is properlyspended.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by seguno2: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
kwyllancy:
Some people are so greedy

You must be talking about the governor who in all probability did not declare the house on his assets and doesn't pay taxes on his personal income appropriately. Not so?
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by seguno2: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Daud2:
The place is so close to my residence We cant take it The money spended on the house is properlyspended.

Is this Dalung? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Deseo:
Governor's house lohun lohun

Anh aaanh grin
the first time i heard of this story i thought it was all this fabuu story
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by moshino(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
ufuosman:
Thunder don fire them be that, kirikiri direct

But before thunder fires them, where did the governor get the money to build such mansion?

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by CioAngels(f): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
I guess the house was built with stolen teachers/civil servants unpaid salaries and peoples commonwealth so it is meant to be sold by thieves like the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by reallest(f): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Goldenheart:

Oti gun igi ewe koja ewe.. ..
Oti gun igi rekoja ewe
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by makdcash(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin afonjas
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Dotman23(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Chai

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by pareto(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
See pot call kettle black

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Show their faces.
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by PETUK(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Those guys get mind o,but their body go tell them for jail
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Ecosystem4u: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yorubas and crime!!!!! they are dumb in every thing
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by mostyg(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
That would have been the greatest talk of the town fraud of the year...
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by IamPopular(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tho the thieves have been caught but I really wish they weren't caught.... Ajale for ibara... Gov amosun isn't worthy to have a place like that..
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Deseo:
Governor's house lohun lohun

Anh aaanh grin
lmao! As in ehn, Imagine the nerves
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by kwyllancy: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
seguno2:

You must be talking about the governor who in all probability did not declare the house on his assets and doesn't pay taxes on his personal income appropriately. Not so?

Maybe, but more specific about the swindlers
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by d4gmail: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where is the governor sourcing fund to build this house?
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Conqrats..Their own case na VIP
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by chimhigher(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ahhhhh Oloshi,village pple iyaf blow green powder in deir eyesess oooo..U want to sell Governor's Auz,Wait oooo re u really d person inside ur body or sum1 s using ur bodi..
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Cooleasy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
He who God wants to catch, He will first of all make him mad.
Tell the fraudster say him own don finish, finally. Ko le bo' ninu e.
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by MadeInSpain2015(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sell Amosun him self.....oti ri IJA OWU
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Phi001(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Haba but Victor Lustig sold the Eiffel tower for the sum of 250,000 francs back in the day, which is roughly equivalent to $1,000,000 today, and nobody talked too much...
He even almost sold it again...

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by kingimmaculate(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2016
This one get mind o
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by princetom1(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My joy knows no bounds to hear this news.

My oga at the top, this one that u are happy... Hmnnn,
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by SmeagolC(m): 1:17am On Dec 26, 2016
If you needed motivation for anything today, well this topic gives one for free.

Go big or go home
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by sirmelody(m): 1:19am On Dec 26, 2016
na d man juju catch am spiritually d police just do d physical catching.
Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2016
princetom1:

My oga at the top, this one that u are happy... Hmnnn,

Well, some cretin went and painted a sign on my fence that my property, on which I've constructed 2 houses, belongs to him. Complete with a phone number.

So yah I'm elated whenever I read of scammers getting their due comeupance grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) by sammytwain(m): 3:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Sharp guy, naija boys no dey carry last now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos / Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.