Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present (17457 Views)

Obiano Gives Quit Notice To Okada Riders In Onitsha, Awka / APGA Clothes Burnt In Nzam, Anambra As Members Welcome Tony Nwoye (Pics) / China Plans Visa Office In Anambra As Chinese Deputy Consul-General Visit Obiano (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
okay o
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by Noblecx: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
laudate:

Is that what it was??! shocked

Really!?! Nigga just tell me you are joking...

Is too early of the season to be too mean in reasoning.
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by brojoshua: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is it his salaries that he used to purchase the boat that was given to the people? If it is not, then this kind of journalism and reporting of new is wrong and evil. If a portion of the money of the people or people of State in Nigeria is used to purchase some things for a community in the state and it is reported in the news in this manner, it makes the people in their country slaves of the their leaders and beggars which shows us that there is the spirit of slavery in a corrupt society. The leaders in corrupt countries used to act as a farmer who scattered grains of corn for his chicken on the ground for the chicken to run over each to pick and eat such grains, to peck themselves and trample themselves. It is a spirit of slavery of the followers to their leaders in corrupt societies

Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by cstr19: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:

The damages has already been done.
She is a liar and a cheat. That's what her blog portrays about her person.
Leave her alone.
Be a gentleman.
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by ArabMopol(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
the boat is it for leisure activities or for commercial fishing or for securities or for missionary... I just want to understand it purpose
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by Cityguy: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Commendable. More should be bought for the people.
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by Noblecx: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

Leave her alone.
Be a gentleman.

You saw an hungry infested clown disgracing herself and you are telling me to be a Gentleman which am already one.
Besides is she a respectable Lady? Moreover I can't remember holding her.
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by abdulkayus(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
buchilino:

Apart from lag, anambra has d best inter state road network in Nigeria.

I hardly make a comment bt for this I have to do it. For ur assertion, u lied. Northern part of Nigeria has one of the best road network. Ask anybody who has been in d north. I have been to Anambra and guy, u can't compare Anambra road network to Kano, Kano is by farrrrrrr better.
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by buchilino(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
abdulkayus:

I hardly make a comment bt for this I have to do it. For ur assertion, u lied. Northern part of Nigeria has one of the best road network. Ask anybody who has been in d north. I have been to Anambra and guy, u can't compare Anambra road network to Kano, Kano is by farrrrrrr better.

KANO ROADS BETA THAN ANAMBRA ROADS?. R U TALKING ABOUT FEDERAL ROADS OR STATE ROADS.
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by stancod(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:
Viviangist trying so hard to right her wrongs... grin
she is so gud in her job
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by abdulkayus(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
buchilino:

KANO ROADS BETA THAN ANAMBRA ROADS?. R U TALKING ABOUT FEDERAL ROADS OR STATE ROADS.

Guy, am talking abt state roads, inner state roads. Come and see their roads, u will be amazed. Quality, well standard and usually 2,3 or even more lanes will covered culvert.
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by buchilino(m): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2016
abdulkayus:

Guy, am talking abt state roads, inner state roads. Come and see their roads, u will be amazed. Quality, well standard and usually 2,3 or even more lanes will covered culvert.

N U HAVE BEEN 2 ALL D LOCAL GOVTS IN KANO 2 SEEN DAT EACH HAVE A GOOD ROAD CONNECTING THEM?.
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by abdulkayus(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2016
buchilino:

N U HAVE BEEN 2 ALL D LOCAL GOVTS IN KANO 2 SEEN DAT EACH HAVE A GOOD ROAD CONNECTING THEM?.

Guy, I said ask anyone who has been in Kano or in kano to tell u abt how roads are in Kano. Northern part of Nigeria have a very good roads networks
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by justuschi50: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2016
guy anambra is really involving what of my state enugu
Re: Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present by buchilino(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
abdulkayus:

Guy, I said ask anyone who has been in Kano or in kano to tell u abt how roads are in Kano. Northern part of Nigeria have a very good roads networks

SO D ANSWER 2 MY QUESTION IS, UR NOT SURE IF ALL LG IN KANO HAVE ACCESS ROADS. BUT I WILL CALL MY FRIENDS BASED IN KANO 2 FIND OUT MORE.

Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" / We Will Retire Tinubu Politically In 2023, PDP Boasts / "No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila