Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 (1691 Views)

How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 / History Was Made On 15th January 2017 / 17 Reason Why I Can Say MMM Has Not Crashed And Will Come Back January 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by rekeson: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
This write-up is to prepare my fellow Mavrodians for what is ahead of us come January 2017. MMM has promised to unfreeze Mavros by January 14th or thereabout.

But I must quickly state here in unequivocal terms that nobody might gh on the said unfreeze date, or maybe they might just unfreeze just a few participants just to calm things down and reduce the tension (which is a brilliant idea if u ask me).

The truth is, the ph level has to balance the outstanding Mavros by the said date b4 we all can claim our old Mavros. And we all know that the chances that there is already enough money in the system (ph) to service the old debts come January is very unlikely.

I am not a pessimist, rather I am an unapologetic realist who view things realistically and not hypothetically. Now my aim of writing this is to appeal to us to be ready to accept whatever MMM throws at us on that date (provided our old Mavros are safe), and work together to stabilize the system.

I see alot of comments like " let January 14th come quick, we will get back our money and put haters to shame", yes that's what we all want, but let's not undermine the reality of things. With the level of panic the freeze generated, it is going to take a little while for things to normalize fully.

I am very positive that we will all get our money back and MMM Nigeria will continue to wax stronger and stronger, but please stop banking 100℅ on the idea that we all will collect back our money on the unfreeze date. That does not in anyway mean it cannot happen, but I am just preparing our minds for any eventuality.

So that on that date, we don't start another wave of panic, wailing, and media onslaught, which might finally bring down MMM Nigeria for good.

BUT ONE THING IS SURE, MMM NIGERIA WILL RETURN IN JANUARY 2017 BETTER THAN EVER.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Bleepyou: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where can i change dollars to naira in sango
Or rather can i change in a bank
Help please
I don't mean to derail
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by rekeson: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Feel free to drop ur comments if u are thinking in the same direction with me...
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by rekeson: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
I know say no be the sermon when fellow core Mavrodians won hear be this.

But we should be sincere with ourselves once in a while. Not underestimating the power of faith though....
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by whitley(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
That's so true,please educate these peeps

1 Like

Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Ajanacool(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yeah PH must balance with GH. D wailers can't understand that. I foresee a situation where d wailers will be secretly participating come mid 2017.
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by ogawisdom(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Unfreezing will definitely be in batches depending on the number of PH requests on the table by 14 January even a complete idiot shld kw dt cool cool cool
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2016
rekeson:
This write-up is to prepare my fellow Mavrodians for what is ahead of us come January 2017. MMM has promised to unfreeze Mavros by January 14th or thereabout.

But I must quickly state here in unequivocal terms that nobody might gh on the said unfreeze date, or maybe they might just unfreeze just a few participants just to calm things down and reduce the tension (which is a brilliant idea if u ask me).

The truth is, the ph level has to balance the outstanding Mavros by the said date b4 we all can claim our old Mavros. And we all know that the chances that there is already enough money in the system (ph) to service the old debts come January is very unlikely.

I am not a pessimist, rather I am an unapologetic realist who view things realistically and not hypothetically. Now my aim of writing this is to appeal to us to be ready to accept whatever MMM throws at us on that date (provided our old Mavros are safe), and work together to stabilize the system.

I see alot of comments like " let January 14th come quick, we will get back our money and put haters to shame", yes that's what we all want, but let's not undermine the reality of things. With the level of panic the freeze generated, it is going to take a little while for things to normalize fully.

I am very positive that we will all get our money back and MMM Nigeria will continue to wax stronger and stronger, but please stop banking 100℅ on the idea that we all will collect back our money on the unfreeze date. That does not in anyway mean it cannot happen, but I am just preparing our minds for any eventuality.

So that on that date, we don't start another wave of panic, wailing, and media onslaught, which might finally bring down MMM Nigeria for good.

BUT ONE THING IS SURE, MMM NIGERIA WILL RETURN IN JANUARY 2017 BETTER THAN EVER.....
...I know many are waiting for January 14, and to be optimistic I know many will get their money back. But if we are to face reality, I will tell you that many Nigerians beginning to forget about MMM and the pains it has caused them lately...you kept emphasizing the word REALITY, REALISTIC, and so on...to me, I would like MMM to continue so that Nigerians can get their money back..but have you asked your self " what are the numerous challenges of MMM ? "......I must tell you one...WHEN GH is GREATER than PH.

Do you know that so many factors can make GH greater than PH ? yes, those unnecessary bonuses.

without the government and the media , MMM will still crash any day, anytime....infact, you guys should thank the government and the media for making MMM more popular......but unfortunately those unnecessary bonuses took GH above PH.

when next you are holding your so called guiders meeting, tell chuddy to talk about those bonuses killing the system. they've been avoiding the topic because of personal greed.

my friend you guys keep shouting that MMM has over 3 million participants. that's good to know, and that is another reason to remove all forms of bonuses.

somebody will not provide help but will collect millions at the end of 30 days. MMM never serious. not until they address those bonuses killing the system, I pity those Nigerians who will provide help .

if everybody participate on 30% interest, the system will last longer, become more stable, and attract more people no matter the negative news people write about MMM.

MMM guiders is time to save the MMM community, provide help in miilions, yes millions...the millions you've been taking from the system and stop persuading gullible Nigerians to provide help.....

a friend once said to me..." they said will should provide help with spare money which I did, and the Money has been frozen.... which other spare money are they asking me to provide help with ? "

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2016
If you are tired of freezing of mavro and all that.

CLICK ON THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE FINANCIAL SALVATION AWAITS YOU
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by aliumik: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2016
There is nothing like unfreezing in batches. B4 u can get help,u must first provide help to have access to the old mavro ,that is what will happen.Whatever amount u provide help with,will determine the value of ur old mavro u can access.
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by rekeson: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2016
originalmachine:
...I know many are waiting for January 14, and to be optimistic I know many will get their money back. But if we are to face reality, I will tell you that many Nigerians beginning to forget about MMM and the pains it has caused them lately...you kept emphasizing the word REALITY, REALISTIC, and so on...to me, I would like MMM to continue so that Nigerians can get their money back..but have you asked your self " what are the numerous challenges of MMM ? "......I must tell you one...WHEN GH is GREATER than PH.

Do you know that so many factors can make GH greater than PH ? yes, those unnecessary bonuses.

without the government and the media , MMM will still crash any day, anytime....infact, you guys should thank the government and the media for making MMM more popular......but unfortunately those unnecessary bonuses took GH above PH.

when next you are holding your so called guiders meeting, tell chuddy to talk about those bonuses killing the system. they've been avoiding the topic because of personal greed.

my friend you guys keep shouting that MMM has over 3 million participants. that's good to know, and that is another reason to remove all forms of bonuses.

somebody will not provide help but will collect millions at the end of 30 days. MMM never serious. not until they address those bonuses killing the system, I pity those Nigerians who will provide help .

if everybody participate on 30% interest, the system will last longer, become more stable, and attract more people no matter the negative news people write about MMM.

MMM guiders is time to save the MMM community, provide help in miilions, yes millions...the millions you've been taking from the system and stop persuading gullible Nigerians to provide help.....

a friend once said to me..." they said will should provide help with spare money which I did, and the Money has been frozen.... which other spare money are they asking me to provide help with ? "

Even as a guider, I have always maintained that the guider's bonuses are way too outrageous. Maybe it's because I am just a 10+ guider with very little bonuses from my downlines.

That aside, another issue is that of continuous Mavro growth even after 30 days. It shouldn't be so...

2 Likes

Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2016
rekeson:

Even as a guider, I have always maintained that the guider's bonuses are way too outrageous. Maybe it's because I am just a 10+ guider with very little bonuses from my downlines.

That aside, another issue is that of continuous Mavro growth even after 30 days. It shouldn't be so...
...that's another point...and mavro shouldn't be available for withdrawal after two weeks,they can extend it to three weeks ..if only all those behind the system can put greed aside...MMM can last the next 3 years...the solution to the problem at hand is obvious, but greed will not allow them talk about it...we Nigerians love good things, is not by referral bonuses anymore, if MMM comes back strong in 2017, people will participate irrespective of referral bonuses...bonuses were used to encourage people to refer people to the system at the early stage....MMM is more than a year now, with over 3million people and now you can agree with me that the bonuses are not needed by the system...is only killing the system.......just take a look at what was discussed in their so called guiders meeting below.."

MINUTES OF GUIDERS MEETING WITH MR ANDREW ON 25TH DEC 2016

1. Programmers are working to implement the new model which can be done before 1 month and activities will resume. The new model is for the sustainability of the system to always be able to maintain balance between PH and GH

2. Programmers will soon switch on the change of guiders button

3. There is a fake tweet account of Sergey Mavrodi. Click this link and report it as fake https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QS907RadtckxeYmYmuJU1p1kE9qlSwfNFcj4SQZ5V10/pub

4. Tomorrow Monday or Tuesday call centre number will be posted on the official website for Nigeria participants so participants can have a voice communication with consultants

5. GH will be possible when the system resumes but in a way that will enable a balance between GH and PH

6. It is your responsibility to have confidence in the system and transfer same confidence to your downlines.

7. Thank you very much and we will overcome. Have a nice holiday........

there is no money in MMM..those things there are mere figures...the monies are with me and you.... sometimes they talk like the programmers are the ones with the money....Please and please stop killing the system with bonuses..the excessive bonuses are the cause of a high GH over PH, the government is not the cause, the media is not the cause

as you can see, irrelevant things were discussed when we know the problem at hand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by rekeson: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Well the truth is MMM was already planning to tame we guiders. Before the whole freeze thingy, MMM was about passing a law mandating guiders to ph back 40℅ of every bonus they gh out of the system.

MMM was also working to automate the system in such a way that a guider's account will be frozen temporarily if he/she fails to ph back 40℅ of bonus taken from the system within a stipulated time.

FACTS

1 Like

Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Idrismusty97(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
rekeson:
Well the truth is MMM was already planning to tame we guiders. Before the whole freeze thingy, MMM was about passing a law mandating guiders to ph back 40℅ of every bonus they gh out of the system.

MMM was also working to automate the system in such a way that a guider's account will be frozen temporarily if he/she fails to ph back 40℅ of bonus taken from the system within a stipulated time.

FACTS
Though i am not a guilder i believe the guilders are still essential to the MMM community. You may be right if MMM operate on just 30% without bonus it will survive this festive period and even last longer. But the guilders have contributed to the popularity of MMM and help shoot the numbers of participates to over 3 million. They are other schemes which operate on 30% alone without guilders and they are very much active even in this festive period, One of such scheme is GétHelpWorldwide which is even older than MMM in Nigeria but not popular. But they have only achieve sustainability and survival through stringent measures. In GétHelpWorldwide you can't PH less than what you have PH before and you must PH in three days after GH. But imagine if they have the same issue MMM is facing now where GH is more than PH? I don't think they will be able to escape easily, But one reason why MMM will survive is because of our Numbers. They is strength in Numbers and no matter what the Media or Government says over 3 million participants cannot be discouraged from the scheme at ones, And guilders contributed to the rising numbers.

For now one measures that can be implemented is the temporary pause of ALL BONUS except maybe the referrer bonus. When the system is stable and perfectly ok then we can start GHing our bonuses. Things will gradually go back to normal and nobody will be blaming the guilders again.
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Though i am not a guilder i believe the guilders are still essential to the MMM community. You may be right if MMM operate on just 30% without bonus it will survive this festive period and even last longer. But the guilders have contributed to the popularity of MMM and help shoot the numbers of participates to over 3 million. They are other schemes which operate on 30% alone without guilders and they are very much active even in this festive period, One of such scheme is GétHelpWorldwide which is even older than MMM in Nigeria but not popular. But they have only achieve sustainability and survival through stringent measures. In GétHelpWorldwide you can't PH less than what you have PH before and you must PH in three days after GH. But imagine if they have the same issue MMM is facing now where GH is more than PH? I don't think they will be able to escape easily, But one reason why MMM will survive is because of our Numbers. They is strength in Numbers and no matter what the Media or Government says over 3 million participants cannot be discouraged from the scheme at ones, And guilders contributed to the rising numbers.

For now one measures that can be implemented is the temporary pause of ALL BONUS except maybe the referrer bonus. When the system is stable and perfectly ok then we can start GHing our bonuses. Things will gradually go back to normal and nobody will be blaming the guilders again.
, all forms of bonuses should stop...

1 Like

Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by unclekala: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Some other schemes definitely saw the loopholes with mmm and plugged those loopholes and have come up with schemes that have been working perfectly, albiet quietly.These schemes are introduced so people can make a quick buck here and there.It involves some calculations and risk management here and there.They are not regular business models.People have benefited wether you like it or not."It's just a case of do if you wan do,no do if u now wan do".If you are interested in a scheme where you money will grow in your pocket with a very short risk perios i.e Time your money stays out of your possession).Send me a message here: myskimms at gmail dot com.
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by miccoy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bleepyou:
Where can i change dollars to naira in sango
Or rather can i change in a bank
Help please
I don't mean to derail

Around M-chris phone store; Sango under bridge. You'll see those mallams there
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Idrismusty97:

....am not talking about guiders bonuses alone..,, am saying ALL forms of bonuses should stop
Re: Appealing To Fellow Mavrodians Ahead Of January 2017 by Bleepyou: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2016
miccoy:

Around M-chris phone store; Sango under bridge. You'll see those mallams there

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Invest My House Rent / Good News: MMM Nigeria Releases Date For Unfreezing People's Accounts - Reaction / Earn As You Watch Advert. 100% Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.