Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (59334 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by niyihawking(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
4evergod3:
Seun opened a counter thread on this and this is his quote

[/b]

I have never seen this much pain in one person in a long time. He is hurting bad over this news so much so that he is now debating with himself. He is asking the questions and answering the question all by himself. Is this not gradually becoming a psychiatric episode?

If anyone has Seuns number please call him o before we begin to hear stories that touch.

you are not making sense sir(sorry to say)

a Christian can stop being a Christian because his "lord in the father" who convinced him/her has stopped been a Christian(same for other religion)

but it takes months, sometimes years for a person to be atheistic.
why?. Cos one has to reflect and question every damn thing one has been programmed to believe in ...
it's a personal thing, and not what other people(your parents or whosoever) make you believe...
marks words or believe can not have any effect on seun(saying this with confidence)

I'm sure seun will be laughing his a$$ out at your comment wherever he is.

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
niyihawking:

you are not making sense sir(sorry to say)

a Christian can stop being a Christian because his "lord in the father" who convinced him/her has stopped been a Christian(same for other religion)

but it takes months, sometimes years for a person to be atheistic.
why?. Cos one has to reflect and question every damn thing one has been programmed to believe in ...
it's a personal thing, and not what other people(your parents or whosoever) make you believe...
marks words or believe can not have any effect on seun(saying this with confidence)

I'm sure seun will be laughing his a$$ out at your comment wherever he is.

I send you? Tell that to Mark Zucky!!!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by cyber5(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is Mark trying to tell me Jesus has a Facebook account? :-/
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by lepasharon(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
4evergod3:

I send you? Tell that to Mark Zucky!!!

Your attention is needed here Sir

https://www.nairaland.com/3487438/investigations-into-damoguls-claim-raising#51393803

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

Your attention is needed here Sir

https://www.nairaland.com/3487438/investigations-into-damoguls-claim-raising#51393803

Red Herring! lmao.

My conditions have already been given. Ask your pals to update you.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
cyber5:
Is Mark trying to tell me Jesus has a Facebook account? :-/

lol. No! Read it again. I love Mark's sense of Humour.

What he meant is that you have to be a friend with someone on Facebook, in order to see the person has a birthday right?

And since Jesus Christ is not on Facebook, how then would you see He has a birthday "today"?

That's the reason Mark answered the question Rhetorically.

You understand?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

This is simply because Atheist are scared of talking about Atheism to Muslims, or mocking their faith.

You guys would be lynched immediately grin Muslims no get time for nonsense talk.
Even your Chief Atheist Atheist here on Nairaland, locked Muslim section. U must take an oath before you are allowed to comment grin

You guys exploit the cool handedness of Christians, that's why u keep mocking the Christian religion and Bible.
Every Atheist can post shiit about Christianity on Facebook or other social media, try that with Islam..
Cowards
ignorance..

Pathetic self induced myopic illiteracy and ignorance!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

ignorance..

Pathetic self induced myopic illiteracy and ignorance!

So says the Pathetic, self induced Myopically driven ignorant one.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Anas09: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

where is the insult?

asterisks?
When a Mod reads through, he'll spot the insults.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by notjonbellion(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
When 4evergod3 heard this news

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by jojothaiv(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
mostyg:
Everyone has a religion. You either worship God or your desire.
You either allow your creator,God to dictate your affairs or your desire to guide you.

This is from Islamic perspective.
Same Views From The Christendom Too!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
notjonbellion:
When 4evergod3 heard this news

I do know that its 24yr olds with no moral compass and single who have the tendency of masturbation and not Matured Married to a drop dead Beautiful woman such as i am.

The way you have been screaming masturbation everywhere it shows you have a penchant for it.

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
4evergod3:

So says the Pathetic, self induced Myopically driven ignorant one.
you want to join him?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

you want to join him?

Shaattap.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by cyber5(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. No! Read it again. I love Mark's sense of Humour.

What he meant is that you have to be a friend with someone on Facebook, in order to see the person has a birthday right?

And since Jesus Christ is not on Facebook, how then would you see He has a birthday "today"?

That's the reason Mark answered the question Rhetorically.

You understand?

Ok Ma'am, thanks for explaining.

I went to his facebook post to ask him the question
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
winner01:
Ranchhoddas, you kept telling me how wikipedia described Mark Zuckerberg as a sworn atheist. I remember i kept telling you that like seun, the co-founder of wikipedia (Jimmy wales) is an atheist, an angry one.

I just hope by now, you can see how far atheists are willing to go... smiley

I am not sure I fully understand what you are saying, but if it's what I think it is...
Season's Greetings to you.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly bro !

The atheists were the ones who kept suggesting that Mark Zuckerberg was a sworn atheist . undecided .

And they (Wikipedia ) keep inflating numbers of atheists in different countries . Trust me bro , atheists are much lesser in reality .

The same Wikipedia claimed that Zoroastrianism influenced Christianity , Judaism and Islam whereas Judaism came 1000 years before Zoroastrianism . Just to discredit the Abrahamic religions .

The fight against God is real .
So you mean there's a Wikipedia campaign against Christianity? Do you have any idea how wikipedia works? Do you know that you could have taken steps to effect a correction of the perceived untruth
Compliments of the season
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Caseless: 2:39am On Dec 27, 2016
DangotePikin:
Seun, amokeme, feran15, kingebukasblog, ishilove
ishilove no be atheist nau
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by PastorAji(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2016
happney65
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrPresident1: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Religion is important for dumbing down and control, this is what Mark Nsukabread is telling all of you unreasoning people.

Religion is important...for control
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this is sense!!!
A dictionary definition of religion is ; a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion. Lets see how Libradeus will wiggle himself out of this one.

Now we see clearly that atheism is a religion because of the great devotion shown by Libradeaus and his alternate moniker Hahn.

Right, the dictionary definition proves Atheism is a religion, but atheist claim that it is not a religion because it dont suit them.

From what I see, thanks to HOND, is that the atheist religion is already split into two camps ; "Coward Atheists and "Brave Atheists" because of a major shift in atheistic doctrine brought to the frontline by their failed prophets Richard Dawkins and Harris.

Studies have shown that sport is the new religion, beating atheism by 94%

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Libradeus

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
A dictionary definition of religion is ; a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion. Lets see how Libradeus will wiggle himself out of this one.

Now we see clearly that atheism is a religion because of the great devotion shown by Libradeaus and his alternate moniker Hahn.

Right, the dictionary definition proves Atheism is a religion, but atheist claim that it is not a religion because it dont suit them.

From what I see, thanks to HOND, is that the atheist religion is already split into two camps ; "Coward Atheists and "Brave Atheists" because of a major shift in atheistic doctrine brought to the frontline by their failed prophets Richard Dawkins and Harris.

Why is my name here ??
Im a Christian oo not an etheist
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Junia:

Why is my name here ??
Im a Christian oo not an etheist
We know that you are a true Christian, so we passed this on as a warning that there are
atheists/God haters that set themselves up falsely as the "decent but lost."
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
We know that you are a true Christian, so we passed this on as a warning that there are
atheists/God haters that set themselves up falsely as the "decent but lost."

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by bennyann: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:

ScienceWatch, good day. Sorry for showing up late.

Please, first of all I will like to know if truly LiberaDeus is hahn lipsrsealed
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:

I agree 100%, atheism is a religion, if it isn't then why do so many atheists spend most of their day debating on religious issues. Haven't you also noticed that religion makes them relevant?

Without religion and God atheism will not exist. So of course it's a religion with only one applicable rule "Don't believe in the existence of God" do you see how we make these people relevant?

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by orisa37: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2017
DangotePikin:
RELIGION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME AND I AM NOT ATHEIST - FACEBOOK FOUNDER, MARK ZUCKERBERG DECLARES

I stalk Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook since he usually replies comments himself. Today, he was wishing people Merry Christmas, and people started asking him various personal questions. Below are some of the top questions and the answers he gave.

Q: But why Facebook doesn't notify that it's Jesus birthday today??
MZ: You aren't friends with Jesus on Facebook?

Q: But aren't you atheist?
MZ: No. I was raised jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important.

https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171?comment_id=10103363945378291&reply_comment_id=1852873111664385&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

I agree 100%, atheism is a religion, if it isn't then why do so many atheists spend most of their day debating on religious issues. Haven't you also noticed that religion makes them relevant?

Without religion and God atheism will not exist. So of course it's a religion with only one applicable rule "Don't believe in the existence of God" do you see how we make these people relevant?

They are just not wise. That is another way the devil has used to deceive them. They will tell you we should proof to them the existence of God yet they can't proof to us who their parents are ??

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
bennyann:

ScienceWatch, good day. Sorry for showing up late.

Please, first of all I will like to know if truly LiberaDeus is hahn lipsrsealed
Sorry I am also late. I arrived yesterday from a holiday in the Kruger National Park.

Have you heard ? After Mark Zuckerberg was convinced that Dr. Gere De Haas of South Africa was miraculously healed from permanent deafness, he wisely said that he was not atheist.

Dr.Gere De Haas testified over a period of three years to the scientific community about how he was healed by Jesus.

This doctor has certainly disappointed the Jesus hating Atheists. What will Atheists do now that the mighty Jesus is ALIVE ?

hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics, Libradeus
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by JackBizzle: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Sorry I am also late. I arrived yesterday from a holiday in the Kruger National Park.

Have you heard ? After Mark Zuckerberg was convinced that Dr. Gere De Haas of South Africa was miraculously healed from permanent deafness, he wisely said that he was not atheist.

Dr.Gere De Haas testified over a period of three years to the scientific community about how he was healed by Jesus.

This doctor has certainly disappointed the Jesus hating Atheists. What will Atheists do now that the mighty Jesus is ALIVE ?

hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics, Libradeus

Felixomor, kingebukasblog etc,

Your mental patient brother has arrived!

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Felixomor, kingebukasblog etc,

Your mental patient brother has arrived!

You again ! What are you doing here, LACKBIZZLE ?

I kindly advise you to work on your failed topic: How Would We Run An Atheist Church? by JackBizzle:

Your response to my mention show that you are two Niara short of a Dollar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49