Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How To Meet Lady Doctors In Naija? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Meet Lady Doctors In Naija? (804 Views)

Francis Faduyile: We Are Not Going To Meet Or Interact With Chinese Medical Team / BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet Lady Doctors In Naija? by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 26, 2016
So i am a guy who been living outside the country for a bit (not saying that boastfully before dem come for my scalp) and i am looking to get into a serious relationship that could lead to marriage(with someone aged 26-32). But for personal and professional reasons i would like to date/marry a doctor if i can help it (and no i am not a doctor, i am an engineer). However, i have no ideas how to meet them or where they hang out on this shores. Any pointers will be very welcome. And before the hoards come for me, i think its better i know the specific type of girl i want and not just put naija girls on high jump, before someone comes here to open a thread on her experiences with me.
Seeing this isn't in the jokes section, please only post constructively.
I feel awkward posting this at all, but its worth a shot i guess.
Re: How To Meet Lady Doctors In Naija? by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 26, 2016
you can only find fish in the river nah.. likewise if u wana marry doctor, either you feign fever everyday so u go to llhopital, Visit NMA headquarters in Abuja grin, or better still if u wana catch them young, always Visit lasuth or unilag teaching hospital, Abu teaching hospital, UNN teaching hospital, Uniben Teaching hospital et al. You will surely find a suitable one from this instututions.. I specifically chose these schools cos them medical students head na fire. goodluck
Re: How To Meet Lady Doctors In Naija? by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 26, 2016
drillingnerd:
So i am a guy who been living outside the country for a bit (not saying that boastfully before dem come for my scalp) and i am looking to get into a serious relationship that could lead to marriage(with someone aged 26-32). But for personal and professional reasons i would like to date/marry a doctor if i can help it (and no i am not a doctor, i am an engineer). However, i have no ideas how to meet them or where they hang out on this shores. Any pointers will be very welcome. And before the hoards come for me, i think its better i know the specific type of girl i want and not just put naija girls on high jump, before someone comes here to open a thread on her experiences with me.
Seeing this isn't in the jokes section, please only post constructively.
I feel awkward posting this at all, but its worth a shot i guess.

Its damn easy ....... You can only find doctors in Hospitals. When you get to Nigeria check out the nearest hospital and grab any female doctor that comes in sight. I particularly recommend the Military Hospital in Ikoyi. Best of luck.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Meet Lady Doctors In Naija? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noel1:

Its damn easy ....... You can only find doctors in Hospitals. When you get to Nigeria check out the nearest hospital and grab any female doctor that comes in sight. I particularly recommend the Military Hospital in Ikoyi. Best of luck.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahha
Military hospital ke?
Nawa oh
Na so i go take go back without finding the doctor of my dreams? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Killer Bananas Now Being Sold On Lagos Streets / Sey Bye Bye To Ulcer; Natural Way To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Five (5) Warning Signs That Your Appendis Bag Is About To Burst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.