Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? (993 Views)

5 Ways To Search For Jobs After Graduation / 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Good Morning people... My name is John and a student of Houdegbe North American University Benin Republic...
Due to the Economic hardship in Nigeria, my Dad business is no more strong as before, with the current exchange Rates between CFA and NAIRA and it has affected me academically, So I went to my VC in school and told him how things are going and he agreed and gave me 1year break from School till am financially stable...
Please is it possible to use my Admission letter, School ID and SSCE to search for a good Job...

My first experience though!!!
Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by powerfulsettingz: 6:10am On Dec 26, 2016
john4reala:
Good Morning people... My name is John and a student of Houdegbe North American University Benin Republic...
Due to the Economic hardship in Nigeria, my Dad business is no more strong as before, with the current exchange Rates between CFA and NAIRA and it has affected me academically, So I went to my VC in school and told him how things are going and he agreed and gave me 1year break from School till am financially stable...

Please is it possible to use my Admission letter, School ID and SSCE to search for a good Job...

funny
Is ur admission letter equivalent to MBA or BSc abi what category should u get employed with ur admission letter?

1 Like

Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by Tiffbuxas: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Lalasticlala more light pls.... I don't like reading printed materials.. ..more light

1 Like

Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by Greatzeus(m): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2016
Yes,if its your dad's company grin
If not,no you can't use it,its not a requirement to get any job as far as I'm concerned, not even gateman grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Meanwhile.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by maxwell767(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2016
john4reala:

HNAUB!!

I understand how u feel friend, I also understand that u are depressed right now for u to think of using admission letter to look for job
When ur O'level result is there..... Too bad

1 Like

Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2016
maxwell767:

HNAUB!!

I understand how u feel friend, I also understand that u are depressed right now for u to think of using administration letter to look for job

thank God u understand... can u imagine paying 160+ in a semester for 3yrs just for me to enter 400 level Devil just carry problems load for my family... I don't even know where to start from!!! I have thought of selling my two laptops, if I sell them to pay school fees, how will I pay House Rent and Feeding, Handouts..... I don die!!!
Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by maxwell767(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2016
john4reala:
thank God u understand... can u imagine paying 160+ in a semester for 3yrs just for me to enter 400 level Devil just carry problems load for my family... I don't even know where to start from!!! I have thought of selling my two laptops, if I sell them to pay school fees, how will I pay House Rent and Feeding, Handouts..... I don die!!!

Lol.. I have been there before, friend....

Why don't u meet ur Registrar, make a deal with him to bring students and get ur shares

Or

U swap, there are other accredited institute in Cotonou with Low fees..
Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by COdeGenesis: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2016
maxwell767:

HNAUB!!

I understand how u feel friend, I also understand that u are depressed right now for u to think of using administration letter to look for job

Which one be administration letter again
Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by GreenCap: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2016
john4reala:

John, one can get a lecturing job if and only if it's a PhD admission letter.

the tool in your hand at present is Snr Sch Cert. that can get you "a thousand dollars per year" job in few places.

which city do you reside in? are there such opportunities there?

what church do you attend? have you met their welfare group?

leave the devil out of this. you can earn brokerate fees by doing e-marketing jobs.
Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by dreamwords: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Yes, u can also use ur id card to search for job
Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
GreenCap:

John, one can get a lecturing job if and only if it's a PhD admission letter.

the tool in your hand at present is Snr Sch Cert. that can get you "a thousand dollars per year" job in few places.

which city do you reside in? are there such opportunities there?

what church do you attend? have you met their welfare group?

leave the devil out of this. you can earn brokerate fees by doing e-marketing jobs.
bro I have been searching for Job since November, I saw a cleaning Job but the conditions are not a helping matter...
Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by GreenCap: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
john4reala:
bro I have been searching for Job since November, I saw a cleaning Job but the conditions are not a helping matter...

although i do not live in Lagos now, drop your email and i may connect you to a cleaning firm that might give you an offer with accomodation plus feeding. make sure you are "real"
Re: Can I Use My Admission Letter To Search For Job? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
GreenCap:

although i do not live in Lagos now, drop your email and i may connect you to a cleaning firm that might give you an offer with accomodation plus feeding. make sure you are "real"
johnchuka47@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy @ Leventis Agric / Customer Service/ Social Media/ Marketing / Vacancy- Job Positions For Applicants In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.