Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye (1070 Views)

Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies / Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG / Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye by NFFGG: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Ekiti APC slams Pastor Adeboye over support for Fayose, alleges bribery

I personally don't know what APC is turning itself to. The party is very intolerant both at the state and federal level. They do not want anyone to criticize their policies or associate with their critics. Just imagine how Ekiti APC lambasted pastor Adeboye and accused him of taken bribe from gov Fayose all in the name of politics just because the man of God commended gov Ayo Fayose for always defending his people and fighting the cause of the common Nigerians. These people are overstepping their boundary. I remember in Ondo here, they reported me to my employer severally and of recent, they distorted one of my stories, attributed same story to my general overseer (GO.) and forwarded the distorted story to the email address of my GO. thus presenting my opinion on APC government like an official statement of the church in order to implicate me and embarrass my GO who has never for once involve or comment on political related government activities just because I did not sing their praises in my recent article titled: "APC And The Scam of Change ". Just read below how they insulted a revered, respected man of God for his comment on Fayose.

Ekiti APC slams Pastor Adeboye over support for Fayose, alleges bribery

The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ekiti State has frowned at the comment made by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Enoch Adeboye, yesterday commending the state governor, Ayodele Fayose, for what he called the governor’s courage and willingness to defend his people and the cause of the common man in the country.

The party said it was alarmed that a cleric of Mr. Adeboye’s standing could praise Governor Fayose for his persistent insults and abuses on President Muhammadu Buhari, noting that the cleric should be seen as speaking for himself, and his comment must not be seen as representing that of the entire members of the RCCG.

In a release issued in Ado Ekiti on Sunday and signed by the state chairman of the party, Jide Awe, the party alleged that Mr. Fayose could have bribed Mr. Adeboye with huge amount of money to get such endorsement, which is now being circulated.

Pastor Adeboye had during his tour of the country to the state as part of the church’s annual ‘Let’s Go A Fishing” programme, said to Mr. Fayose: “We thank God for your courage, for your boldness, we thank God for your being willing to take risks so that your people can be protected. You have been a governor who knows when to say enough is enough in defence of his people. And I’m sure you know what I’m talking about and I am sure the world knows. I don’t want to say more than that but be assured that we are praying for you and you will succeed in Jesus name.”

Mr. Awe said Governor Fayose is a man that can bribe even angel of God to endorse the devil, warning Mr. Adeboye to avoid what will make the people of Ekiti rise against him.

The APC said that Mr. Adeboye even chose this period of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ to embark on praise singing of a character like Mr. Fayose is to say the least, preposterous.

The party chairman called on members of the RCCG, especially families of the founder, Josiah Akindayomi, to call Mr. Adeboye to order before he destroys the church with his involvement in politics.
He said the pastor must not be allowed to destroy the legacies of the founder of the Redeemed Church and the entire members of the church.

Mr. Awe said Mr. Adeboye should be reminded that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is a staunch member of the RCCG and what is expected of the cleric was support for members of his church, not praise singing of Mr. Fayose.

copied from the facebook page of pastor Olumide Akinrinlola
Re: Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye by GMBuhari: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Why did baba GO involve himself with Fayose

Fayose is literally a dirtbag , you touch him, you'll have fleas of infectious nature all over you
Re: Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye by henrysam(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
GMBuhari:
Why did baba GO involve himself with Fayose

Fayose is literally a dirtbag , you touch him, you'll have fleas of infectious nature all over you
If fayose is a dirty bag as u claimed. Then you are a bola, akitan, dump shut.
You are one of the zombies who does not know the right from left.
Enjoy your pain

3 Likes

Re: Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye by Nutase: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2016
grin
Re: Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye by Splashme: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Rt
Re: Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye by azimibraun: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Pray and Go... pray and talk dey bring plenty talk afterwards and insults. The likes of Bishop Kukkah don tey inside pray and talk but Baba Adeboye na rookie. He is payng the rookie in the rethorics game. price. If kukkah say thessame thing and even worse people go just look am waka pass. Baba is not known for this. I feel so sorry for him. I hope it doesn't even get messier with the RCCG responding. Baba host GEJ and Buhari nothing come out apart from say why GEJ bow before him. See what Fayose has brought upon this very respected elder.
Re: Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye by orisa37: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Frustrated, APC is now ignorantly throwing bric a brac @ The VP.

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Blasts APC Over Bribery Allegation Against Pastor Adeboye by freshboi88: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Adeboye shouldn't say what he doesn't know, pray for the man and go, must he play politics............. so the pastor didn't c all the rubbish he has been doing??

The man falsely accused Aisha Buhari, the man wrote a letter to a foreign country asking them not to assist Nigeria, the man recently wore a military attire to his budget presentation, and open said he was the leader of the house of assembly that the speaker was an acting speaker, his stooge........ The rascality displayed by this Fayose is what shouldn't be emulated, he is setting a bad precedence. So Adeboye is clearly not intouch with reality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Hails FG, Amaechi On Ibadan – Lagos And Calabar – Lagos Railyway Projects / BREAKING: James Ibori Arrives Nigeria / nigerians, I no tell una? UK Govt, Let Buhari Go! #freebubu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.