Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria (596 Views)

7 Problems You Can't Escape As An Entrepreneur in 2019 (here's What you must do) / The No 1 Secret Of Successful Entrepreneur That Can Make You Millions / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria by chapatti24: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2016
How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria

The quest for being an entrepreneur in Nigeria is on the increase ever since the current regime of Buhari have not been able to address the economic woes the Nation plunges into. In fact many persons who felt so much secured in their white collar job have all been heartbroken after the retrenchment in some of the financial institutions.

On this publication, I have decided to explain to millions who will come across this the very way on they can be very successful in becoming a an entrepreneur. Starting up a business in Nigeria could be very lucrative based on certain factors which include proximity to market, population, availability of raw materials etc, but that alone is not the yardstick for being successful in doing business in a country such as Nigeria.

Most at times, so many persons seek financial help either from their uncles, brothers friends or relatives in the hope that when they have huge money, success in business is sure. But the real deal here is that money does not make you a successful; business man. Kiyasoki in his book “ Rich Dad Poor Dad” said that “ more money does not make you rich”. If this is true and it is, then I stand to say that financial education is the perquisite to a becoming a successful entrepreneur and that is what I will be showing you today on this publication.

There are factors that should be considered before starting a business. Sometimes we tend to overlook some important factors and just go ahead to set up a business and before time, the business starts crushing. But with appropriate knowledge, success is sure regarding becoming a successful businessman.
For the complete article, click >>> How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Let's Us Do This Simple Experiment On Your Website Or Blog - / Make Money From My Affiliate Program / Chief Patrick Chidolue Acclaimed The Fastest Growing Entrepreneur In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.