Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? (4186 Views)

How Do Users Of Myus.com Receive Their Goods? / Users Of ATM Will No Longer Pay N100 On Withdrawals - CBN / Who Knows About Forever Living Products? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by ifefemi(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2007
does anyone know of companies that make use of LPFO (& other petroleum products) in large quantities ( up to 50 MT) or recieve such quantities ?
pls reply.
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by pucho(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2007
yeah i docontact me at shundiggs@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by 8oracle(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2007
Do You Have? Or Do You Want To Buy? As For The Companies They Re Scattered In Lagos, but most of them are converting their boiler firing system to diesel, its used as a heating oil in oversea countries and in some cement plant,crane,forklift hydraulic system
As for availability in Nigeria presently forget it,(Crude oil can be a subsitute) It can only be imported from overseas.
Chasing after anyone who said he have will result in jokers who always misrepresent themselves as seller, Talking seller draft and sign SPA,BUER accepts, seller this, buyer that, blah blah blah none of them can not differentiate kerosine from base oil.

If you want it and the company is here in Nigeria, importation is the best,(I have a contact consultant of a refinery in Porto finlad that can flood your street and beyond with the prodcut) if someone have contacted you over the internet,pls scram or if you had posed as NNPC GMD OVER THE INTERNET WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE NNPC BLDG IS IN LAGOS OR ABUJA OR EVEN THE BUILDING COLOR. Please the yr 2007 is still very young for you to find more useful enterprises to keep urself busy
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by pucho(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2007
@8oracle lets talk maybe we can do business together. shundiggs@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by ifefemi(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2007
it is always said that information is power/knowledge. this petroleum products are very much available in Nigeria, & are even exported. you only need to know your way.
this is real, & not a scam. i was recently introduced to it by a feind working with a oil & gas dev. coy (being in operation for over 7 years and head office in one of the biggest and well-known structures in Nigeria) with direct contacts in NNPC.
well, the products is available for those who need it locally or for exportation
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by pucho(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2007
@ifefemi my email is on thsi thread lets talk time is money
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by emiko(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2007
hello ifefemi pls let me hav ur fone no.my email is emiko47@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by jnostill: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
I have lpfo for sale, contact me 08174634566
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by ketkelvin(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Serious and genuine buyers needed for BLCO, FLCO and LPFO we have allocation from NNPC. Phone: +234(0)9033826160
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by saxy4c(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Do you still have your lpfo contacts?

8oracle:
Do You Have? Or Do You Want To Buy? As For The Companies They Re Scattered In Lagos, but most of them are converting their boiler firing system to diesel, its used as a heating oil in oversea countries and in some cement plant,crane,forklift hydraulic system
As for availability in Nigeria presently forget it,(Crude oil can be a subsitute) It can only be imported from overseas.
Chasing after anyone who said he have will result in jokers who always misrepresent themselves as seller, Talking seller draft and sign SPA,BUER accepts, seller this, buyer that, blah blah blah none of them can not differentiate kerosine from base oil.

If you want it and the company is here in Nigeria, importation is the best,(I have a contact consultant of a refinery in Porto finlad that can flood your street and beyond with the prodcut) if someone have contacted you over the internet,pls scram or if you had posed as NNPC GMD OVER THE INTERNET WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE NNPC BLDG IS IN LAGOS OR ABUJA OR EVEN THE BUILDING COLOR. Please the yr 2007 is still very young for you to find more useful enterprises to keep urself busy
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by saxy4c(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Do you still have lpfo contacts?

jnostill:
I have lpfo for sale, contact me 08174634566
Re: Anyone Knows About Users Of Lpfo In Large Quantity? by jnostill: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Yes

(1) (Reply)

4 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read / With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? / I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.