Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Hotels In Jos- Recommendations Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels In Jos- Recommendations Needed (726 Views)

Photo: Vehicle Overload In Jos / Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotels In Jos- Recommendations Needed by twixxy10: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hello

I’m visiting Jos for the first time and would appreciate names and addresses of clean, decent and safe hotels.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Hotels In Jos- Recommendations Needed by jammal: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
U COULD CHECK OUT CREST HOTEL & GARDENS, ITS ALONG OLD AIRPORT ROAD CLOSE TO AIRFORCE BASE OR LAMONDE HOTEL. GOOD LUCK
Re: Hotels In Jos- Recommendations Needed by Sipsy: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
I too posted about this but got no responses. Will check this one out. I heard of a newer place on top of a hill but it isn't the Hilltop Hotel and was told it's really nice and they're just starting up. When you do go, please come back and let us know where you stayed and how some of the activities were.

Have a great time!
Re: Hotels In Jos- Recommendations Needed by twixxy10: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
Thanks Jammal, I searched on the net and was able to get Lamonde’s address too.
I would be leaving for Jos tomorrow.

@Sipsy- Sure, would let you know where I stayed.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Learn German Language Under 2-3 Months For You Visa Applicatio / Useful Travel Links / Please Don't Kill My Brotha Ooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.