Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Guys Do You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer? Have Sex 21x A Month-by Research - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys Do You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer? Have Sex 21x A Month-by Research (463 Views)

MEN'S PROSTATE HEALTH (avoid Prostate Enlargement) / Dana Air Partners NGO To Conduct Free Prostate Cancer Screening For 3000 Men / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer? Have Sex 21x A Month-by Research by supernova094(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Avoid prostate cancer. That’s the wish of every man among other things of course. And the preventive method that has been discovered is one that will bring smiles to the lips of every man in the world.

Harvard School of Public Health recently published a research they conducted that showed that men who ejaculated or had sex a minimum of 21 times a month had a 33% chance of a lower risk of prostrate cancer as compared to men who had sex less than seven times a month.

Now while this new discovery may come as a relief to many of my kind I think the issue isn’t having sex 21 times a month in order to avoid prostate cancer. The real question is which lady will let you do her 21 times a month in order for you to save your self?

How having sex 21x a month can help you avoid prostate cancer.

Dr. Nini Iyizoba, a Medical doctor and contributor for The Guardian Newspapers explains that the prostate gland is an organ found in the male reproductive system that produces most of the fluid that makes up the semen. This when a man ejaculates, the fluid is cleared away and more is secreted to replace it....
(Read full story at http://thelekkipost.com/want-to-avoid-prostate-cancer-have-sex/
Re: Guys Do You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer? Have Sex 21x A Month-by Research by softMarket(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2016
21 times a month? shocked

u mean 21 diffrent girls in 30days?

OP...thank u o grin

i will make it my new year resolution!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2017...my year of Fucker-sibe!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Pay Hospital Bill, Mother Of Newborn Twins Re-appears / The Secret / Neuroignite Reviews Their Benefits Will Be Heightened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.