Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh (7711 Views)

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by itsop(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2016
See Lavish Lifestyle of Mariam, daughter of Gambia’s president, Yahya Jammeh who has refused to step down.

Here are photos of Maryam, the daughter of
Gambia President, Yahya Jammeh, who has
refused to step down despite losing the
December 1 election.

Read the post below :

“Mariam Yaya jammeh, Daughter
of Thief, Pathological Liar,
Murderer, Rapist, Bully, Outgoing
President Yaya Jammeh. Yall can
see she is about living the lavish
lifestyle her dad stole from the
hardworked money of Gambians.
Sippin’ that Vodka Absolute, rolling
with 50 bucks notes and hanging
in yachts and private jets. My little
brother who is her age is back in
Gambia living in fear, desperate
about life and not knowing what
the future holds for him. Waiting
for that one person who’s gonna
come on my post telling me she
is innocent and imma shove my
phone up in your Ass.”

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/see-lavish-lifestyle-of-mariam-daughter.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by blackboy(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
What is lavish here? Face your country and their leaders. Nothing lavish from the pictures.
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Lavish Lifestyle on top 200 dollar tongue

1 Like

Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by mccoy47(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Shameless and wicked African rulers! angry
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by mostyg(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Nothing here links her to Gambian President. She could be just any body
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by softMarket(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2016
I was expecting to see her in a bugatti or bentley jumping up and down but i saw a girl with flower standing beside a tree, wearing over sized cloth!!..........

I still cant see the lavish life ??
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by Lh19(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Omo na Muslim babe dey dress like this shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by seunny4lif(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2016
OP brain is paining him or her grin grin grin
You are a smoker of Ibadan weed grin grin
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by casttlebarbz(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2016
e get as e dey do that Gambia presido sef...
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by decatalyst(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2016
How much is she even holding? undecided undecided

Poor brat!

Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by Edwinmason(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2016
op i have a solution to your predicament
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by ramdris(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
I see nothing wrong here na...just because her pops na Presido no mean she can av fun na...
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by panafrican(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nonsense. Her dad has been president for 22 years and you want her to live in a mud house?
Can you vouch the night shift security guard (who is willinging to be president despite his questionsble victory ) will work in the best interest of ordinary Gambians? The man is on a mission to legalize homosexual marriage and return the Gambia to the international criminal court.
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by cstr19: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
She is living in the US, when her father is notoriously anti-western? cheesy
That is a common thing about all these anti-western demagogues. Their children are often times based in the west especially the united states .
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by Babalola0920: 10:39pm On Apr 05
When Africa 🌍 media are paid to bad mouth 👄 her leaders he no dey cost dem anything but to see oppression from those that oppress them is always very hard slave media mentality
Re: See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh by panafrican(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06
Do you know the life style of the family of the night shift security guard -turned president of Gambia ?

(1) (Reply)

East Africa Updates.Clearing somalia of Elshabaab militia / Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? / Who Was King Idris? And Who Was Gaddafi Of Libya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.