Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) (1580 Views)

Young Hunter Who Started At The Age Of 5 Reveals How He Fights Boko Haram. Photo / Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by eleburu(f): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2016
A large crowd of admirers cheering
the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant
General Buratai and his entourage at
Gubio after defeating the deadly boko
haram terrorist.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/12/crowd-cheers-buratai-and-his-entourage.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by mostyg(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Honour well deserved
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by softMarket(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Him go dey feel like king!!

Zombies will not let us hear word again!!!

They will finish us wailers cheesy cheesy

oya.....cum and kill me o

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by madridguy(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Alhaji Buratai, history will always remember you for good.

Thank you Buratai.

Nagode Sai Baba

God Bless Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by tsephanyah(f): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2016
I beg iPod to start war with Nigeria
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by DropShot: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2016
softMarket:

They will finish us Wailing Zombies cheesy cheesy

But why is it that good news always makes you guys bitter?

Dem take the thing swear for una? cool cool
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by Atiku2019: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Kudos Gallant Men
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2016
No more war. We all want peace. Let live together as brothers.

tsephanyah:
I beg iPod to start war with Nigeria
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by Bari22: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2016
the wailers will die for this.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by yarimo(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2016
KUDOS to nigeria army and BURATAI, please BURATAI don't forget about IPOB Abeg. grin
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by Stalwert: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Atiku2019:
Kudos Gallant Men

Don't be sad ... grin grin grin
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
One of the best Chiefs of Army Staff the nation has ever had. His appointment as the COAS, along with Air Marshal Sadiq Abubakar as the Chief of Air Staff, was the game changer in the fight against the insurgents.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by Stalwert: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
softMarket:

buhahaha grin dem swear for unah wailers say na perpetual wailing you go dey do! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by darknetcom: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
lets make buratai to president after buhari...

we all know buhari could leave us soon..

we must make ourselves ready for the time after buhari...

no more jonathans...

osinbanjo is a good guy....but he could easily end up like jonathan...
civilian presidents are too soft...

we should always vote presidents with military background...
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by victorvezx(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
I pray the government kill Kanu, I want to really know how Ipob thugs will square off with Buratia soldiers, since they boast that Nigeria is finished if anything happen to Kanu. Am so desperate to see it.
Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by momentarylapse: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
softMarket:

;

grin

Receive sense! Unpatriotic tout!

Re: Crowd Cheers Buratai And His Entourage After Defeating Boko Haram (photo) by alex81(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
victorvezx:
. I pray the government kill Kanu, I want to really know how Ipob thugs will square off with Buratia soldiers, since they boast that Nigeria is finished if anything happen to Kanu. Am so desperate to see it.

Which kyn prayer b D's na....

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria / See Newspaper Headlines Before 6th February Protest / Igbo Youth Forum Issues Senate 24hrs To Reverse The Suspension Of Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.