Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

FACT: 5 Powerful Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua That Came To Pass In 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FACT: 5 Powerful Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua That Came To Pass In 2016 (480 Views)

Johnson Suleman’s 50 Powerful Prophecies For 2018 / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT: 5 Powerful Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua That Came To Pass In 2016 by samdwaplord(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua in January released his prophecies for 2016.

The prophet who addressed his followers live on Christian television network Emmanuel TV made some predictions that have undoubtedly manifested in the year.

Below are some of his prophecies that came through:

1. “There will be large scale scarcity, shortage of food,” undoubtedly, Nigerians have and is still experiencing this.

2. “As a state, country, continent, we have to go back to the farm to arrest, to alleviate the forthcoming situation. I encourage the governments of all nations to invest in agriculture and to grant loans to deserving citizens to augment this effort.” This may seem like a

3. Prophet TB Joshua also stated that the frequency of terrorist attacks in the continent would increase and judging from the home front, Nigeria has witnessed more attacks from the dreaded Boko Haram sect in 2016..

4. “More African countries will be under siege by terrorists because of pros and cons in choosing leaders.

5. “The president will do everything to reject devaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader.”

Source - http://naijgistus..com.ng/2016/12/fact-5-powerful-prophecies-of-prophet.html?m=1

Re: FACT: 5 Powerful Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua That Came To Pass In 2016 by iamharkinwaley: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: FACT: 5 Powerful Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua That Came To Pass In 2016 by eezeribe(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
OK
Re: FACT: 5 Powerful Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua That Came To Pass In 2016 by BlackDBagba: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
> grin
Re: FACT: 5 Powerful Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua That Came To Pass In 2016 by thesicilian: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Just Design This My Self And I Want You Guys To Rate Me / Dwaf Youth Corper In Abuja / NDLEA Nabs Textile Trader With $1.4m Meth At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.