Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? (1753 Views)

PS4 Chipped Needed.. / How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge / Get Your PS4 Chipped Plus Free Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? by dreycomalfoy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Im looking to buy a ps Vita. I heard the chipped ones dont last and people dont readily have the copied games. Also heard unchipped ones cost a fortune to chip. So pls advise me.
Re: A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
dreycomalfoy:
Im looking to buy a ps Vita. I heard the chipped ones dont last and people dont readily have the copied games. Also heard unchipped ones cost a fortune to chip. So pls advise me.
get a ps3 instead. Ps vita is shiit

2 Likes

Re: A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? by Goodgames: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ochillary:
get a ps3 instead. Ps vita is shiit
Mobility. I believe that's why the op is going for the vita.
Re: A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? by Goodgames: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
dreycomalfoy:
There is a softmod available for psvita currently. It enables you to play backups from other forms of storage media and allows you to run homebrews. If you're presented with the option of choosing between a softmodded ps vita and a normal one just go for the former.
Re: A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Goodgames:
Mobility. I believe that's why the op is going for the vita.
graphics are wack that's why I don't like the ps vita. And most of the good games are ps3 port.
Re: A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? by Goodgames: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ochillary:
graphics are wack that's why I don't like the ps vita. And most of the good games are ps3 port.
i concur.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Psvita For Sale Or Swap / Lokin For Xbox360 Or Ps3(old Or New) / Game House In Ado-ekiti, Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.