Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Help! Someone Needs A Job. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Someone Needs A Job. (418 Views)

Help Someone Before He Commits Suicide / Someone Needs Help / How To Help Someone Who Is Choking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Someone Needs A Job. by VeniJu: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hello, and Compliments of the season.. In as much as this a season for joy and merriment, we also know it does not extend to everyone.
With 2016 almost gone and 2017 on the horizon, i seek the help of heartily Nairalanders..
Though i'm in need, what i really want now is beyond monetary favours... I need a job of any kind. Provided it can sustain me, make me a better person and give me hope for the future.
I wasn't opportuned to go higher in education, i can say i'm industrious. Just that i find myself in a civil servant's state (Kogi) where there's not industry or any other form of job opportunty.
Please, i'm willingly ready to work anywhere.
Thanks.
Re: Help! Someone Needs A Job. by C4Ltd: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Get Help Worldwide (GHW) is one of the World’s most organized Mutual Aid / Crowd Funding / Donation Exchange / Social Financial Platform, Programmed to last forever with innovative features.

Recover your loss, grow your spare money by 50% for bitcoin and 30% for local currency.

Pm me to know how to turn your 30% to 60% monthly wink

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Woman - Live Of A Woman / A Pin Code That Will Alert You By SMS While Monitoring Your Menstrual Cycle / Family Preventive Healthcare Investment Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.