Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Help: My Grandma Is Missing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Grandma Is Missing (31257 Views)

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / This Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by AgentGoat: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
I hope una no offend her for house?

Because some people sabi treat old people bad.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by messenger4891: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:
My grandma went out since sat 24th december 2016 around 6am and she has not been found. Me, my mum, and everybody have been looking for her since. She stays in Sanusi street Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos.
We have been to the police station, Hospitals, mortuary.. Still no success. She is around 82yrs old. We spent the whole of christmas lookn for her. Pls anybody who has seen her shuld pls contact me. cry cry cry
Her name is Bamidele Egbedi from Delta state.
No contact ,like cell phone number?
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by mcevans1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Does she have a boo?

Hope she's safe and found.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Kondomatic(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Does she have a boo?
Hope she's safe and found.

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by donbabade: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Have you reported in a police station?
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by HomeOfMe(f): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:
My grandma went out since sat 24th december 2016 around 6am and she has not been found. Me, my mum, and everybody have been looking for her since. She stays in Sanusi street Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos.
We have been to the police station, Hospitals, mortuary.. Still no success. She is around 82yrs old. We spent the whole of christmas lookn for her. Pls anybody who has seen her shuld pls contact me. cry cry cry
Eeyah ,i hope you find her o,poor you. And what a coincidence,my grandma too was Bamidele from delta state. I pray you find Mama.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by totorimi: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why would you allow an 82 yrs old woman to go out alone by that time of the morning in a city.
That's negligence on your part OP. We pray she returns home safely. By the way that's bubu's age mate we are looking for so while bubu is on the other hand proving hard mam like his brain is still intact.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by NwaNimo1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
I don't think i've seen her......but not 100% sure.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by NwaNimo1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2016

Please describe her walk.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Hades2016(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
She will be found IJN just keep your faith up and be strong on your prayers ..... cry

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by aalangel(f): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
She'll be found. Please pray more. This is so touching. Your next post should be how she was found.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by VickyRotex(f): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mama will be found Hale and Hearty by God's Grace.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
messenger4891:
No contact ,like cell phone number?
Here is my contact 09091637691
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by ikombe: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
tolexy123:
Lol
is like something is wrong with your brain angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by emynike2001(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
This should make d front pages, due to d urgency. I pray she be found soon.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by solidman59(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
I pray you find her in Jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
totorimi:
Why would you allow an 82 yrs old woman to go out alone by that time of the morning in a city.
That's negligence on your part OP. We pray she returns home safely. By the way that's bubu's age mate we are looking for so while bubu is on the other hand proving hard mam like his brain is still intact.
I dont live wit her. She lives with her hubby (Grandpa). Someone challenged her wen she was seen goin out at about 6am . She said in yoruba "Mo kan fe de ibe yen nni". Just wanna quickly get to that place.
My mum and all her siblings are so devasted just as i am too. Ehhhhn, since saturday
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Shafiiimran99: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
May God protect her and her back safely

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by cybriz82(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
she wll b found in good health in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Nickymezor(f): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
I pray shez found soon in one piece

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Trapnews:
That your area is quite notorious, I pray you find her alive and I suggest you comb the shrines at Odo Olowu, Agunlejika, Ogunlana, Johnson and Mogaji undecided
U sabi area
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by quaid(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Drop your phone number.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by apholaryn: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
NwaNimo1:

Please describe her walk.
nawa fr u ehn..use ur brain na

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
AgentGoat:
I hope una no offend her for house?

Because some people sabi treat old people bad.

I don't appreciate what you said on that thread. I didn't insult anyone. And I don't recall insulting you either. So insulting one's parents is rather immature.

I could have insulted you right back. But I'm not an infant.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Merry Christmas.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by mcgaius: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:

State the location she got missing from and a phone number to contact incase someone comes up with useful information.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:
Eyah dis so sad ehn. At this point of celebrations., just Negodu.
And while would u people allow such a woman to out at that point in time.
By God's grace she'll be found
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by adex19: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
I pray you see her soon

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by valicious1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:

I pray she would be found bro, any psychological predicament?
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
quaid:
Drop your phone number.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
mcgaius:

State the location she got missing from and a phone number to contact incase someone comes up with useful information.
She stays in ijeshatedo Surere Lagos. She was last seen at her residence goin out around
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
valicious1:

I pray she would be found bro, any psychological predicament?
Amen. No pschological probs
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by baby124: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:

Amen. No pschological probs
At that age, most older people start battling dementia. It could be she went somewhere but is having a hard time finding/remembering her way back home. Have you people gone around and searched the area with her picture? She could be wondering around trying to find her way home. Get a recent picture of her and drive around asking people if they have seen her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.