Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Opportunities With Mbc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunities With Mbc (691 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Position Yourself For The Right Opportunities / Career Opportunities With Foreign Missions In Nigeria / Use This App To Discuss Career Opportunities With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities With Mbc by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Am a new admitted student of medical biochemistry i don't know where to work can you help me with the opport. It offers?
Re: Opportunities With Mbc by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Collinsemegreat:
Am a new admitted student of medical biochemistry i don't know where to work can you help me with the opport. It offers?

if you don't know where to work, then quit the damn course!!! angry we cannot be spoon feeding you guys every time.

Go to you village and learn how to farm! you'll do Nigeria a lot of good if you were a farmer!
Re: Opportunities With Mbc by Panelbeater(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Payment Of Salary By FG / Become A Software Developer Through Our 13-weekend Boot Camp / My Cry And Plea To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.