Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Desire Oparanozie Meets Up With Pierre - Emerick Aubameyang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desire Oparanozie Meets Up With Pierre - Emerick Aubameyang (1097 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos / Awilo Logomba Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Pose Together / Davido Pictured With Aubameyang At AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie Meets Up With Pierre - Emerick Aubameyang by Kenzico(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
The Super Falcons star met up with the Gabonese star who traveled to the French capital to celebrate the yuletide season
Desire Oparanozie emerged victorious again as she met Borussia Dortmund forward, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
The Nigerian, who helped the Super Falcons win the African Women Cup of Nation, met with the reigning African Player of the Year who lodged in the Ibis Hotel, Paris.
Oparanozie did not her admiration for the footballer who will battle with Riyad Mahrez and Sadio Mané for the 2016 African Player of the Year crown.
“It's boxing day guys, guess who came around...Africa's finest, nwa ndi borussia. Happy boxing day,” she posted with a selfie with Aubameyang.

Re: Desire Oparanozie Meets Up With Pierre - Emerick Aubameyang by WatchinginHD(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Who she epp?
Re: Desire Oparanozie Meets Up With Pierre - Emerick Aubameyang by Damibiz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
I jst hope nobe another Chemistry wan start abi ?,AUBANMUYANG very careful oh forget say u de play for BVB...LEAVE HER FOR ME i de tell u nw or if u come Glo CAF awards for Abuja my guy for gwagwalada go kidnapp u ooh

(1) (Reply)

Dj Jimmy Jatt Defends Davido Beef Attack On D'banj / Happy Birthday To OAP Daddy Freeze, As He Turns 41 Today / It's torture for a man to see his woman wear hairnet-Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.