Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Make More Than $250 From This Genuine Investment Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make More Than $250 From This Genuine Investment Site (1117 Views)

Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Promote Your Cpa Offers To Over 10m Usa Only Leads,earn $250 Weekly On Autopilot / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make More Than $250 From This Genuine Investment Site by akinz4: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
I want to introduce you to a goldmine site which i discovered and i have been a registered member for more than 5 months now. You can start with as little as $2 to try it out or if you can afford more, $10 will just be a trial for you and when you confirm by making withdrawals yourself, then you can
Invest more, this program is working and you don't need to refer anybody to make money and that is beautiful because your miner will make money for you whether you are awake or sleeping.

Incase you did not register before due to skepticism, you can do that now:

Register with the link: http:///2hrdLJI

Then mail me that you have registered. Ensure you log-in and click on
"Daily bonus" to claim the daily gold coin bonus. 100goldcoin=$1

The link again is: http:///2hrdLJIhttp:///2hrdLJI
Also here is a little explanation of the program that will help you understand it well;
3 steps:

Step 1: Hire Gnomes that will mine gold-coins for you, they are never tired to mine, like the name hire goes, you know you need to pay each time you are hiring. Below is a list of Gnomes and the units they mine per hour.

Kid
Productivity: 7 units per hour
Cost: 100 gold coins = $1

Student
Productivity: 70 units per hour
Cost: 1000 gold coins = $10

Experienced
Productivity: 185 units per hour
Cost: 2500 gold coins = $25

Mature
Productivity: 385 units per hour
Cost: 5000 gold coins = $50

Professional
Productivity: 965 units per hour
Cost: 10000 gold coins = $100

Take Note: 100 units = 1goldcoin & 100 gold-coins = $1, also you can hire gnomes as many times as you wish. For example I have already engaged the Professional Gnomes twice and it mines 1930 units per hour for me.

Step 2: Your Gnomes will store the units mined in your Store of Ore. Go to Store of Ore Either Daily, Weekly or Monthly to Process your Stored Ore for withdrawals.

Step 3: When you are ready to make withdrawals Click on "Ore Processing" and then click on "Process All", your mined and stored ore will be processed for withdrawals.

Withdrawals: Your money is usually sent to the account you made a deposit through. To withdraw, you will just need to click on the amount of gold-coin available for withdrawals and then it will be paid automatically to your payeer.com account or perfect money account you used in making the deposit to hire gnomes.

Clicked on "daily bonus'' to claim the bonus gold coin.
Then you click on "hire gnomes" to see different types of gnomes
Available, you can only do this once you have up-to 100 gold-coins. Its
Better to replenish your account by clicking on “replenish account"
Using payeer, 100 gold-coins is equivalent to $1 with bonus of 100% the more you invest the more gnomes you can hire and this gnome mine gold-coin for you for Life. Which you will later process back for withdrawal.
If you have any problem, let me know.

You have to fund your account for you to be able to hire gnomes; I funded my own golden-mines account through PAYEER account but with the help of instant-gold online or any ex-changer and fund your account which is accepted by Golden-Mines.com.

Bankole

(1) (Reply)

All You Need Is #1000(one Thousand Naira) / Turn Cosmestics Into Money! / China RMB Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.