Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) (4029 Views)

President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) / Buhari's 2019 Presidential Campaign Headquarter In Jigawa State (Photo) / Nigeria Army Dismantle Boko Haram Terrorists Flag At Parisu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gallant troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE dismantling the official Boko Haram terrorists flag at Parisu, Camp Zairo, Sambisa forest, Borno State signifying the capture of the Boko Haram terrorists Headquarters:

Brigadier General Sani Usman Kukasheka

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157983287410026&id=547010025&set=a.143265055025.227788.547010025&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6368471627671949177%3Amf_story_key.3330135334360962380%3Atop_level_post_id.10157983287585026&__tn__=E

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nutase: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by AntiWailer: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good job.

I pray they sustain the pressure on BH.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Victory is from Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by PatriotTemidayo: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is that all?
Is that all we need to see to believe this is truly the headquarter of Shekau?
Nigerians need to be more realistic and not just a nodding committee.
Questions need be asked.

1 Like

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:
Is that all?
Questions need be asked.

Whether true or not. What's more important is: The military are winning this war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Victoria acerta

1 Like

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by PatriotTemidayo: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
FriendChoice:

Whether true or not. What's more important is: The military are winning this war.
Ofcourse bros, it is of general good that the military is winning this war, but what called for question is the repeated Sing-song of severally defeating boko haram, only for them to surface and the govt of the day changes their narratives and lies.
We want this war to end, souls are lost but it cannot be won If we are not true to ourselves.
We cannot afford to hide behind a finger or play the ostrich.
Truth liberates a nation, deceit is a reproach.

1 Like

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:
Is that all?
Questions need be asked.

Stop whining little flatron!
What your failed master cannot do has been done by PMB

1 Like

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by BeClever: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
Victory is from Allah.

Who is Allah?

1 Like

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by mbhs139(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:

Ofcourse bros, it is of general good that the military is winning this war, but what called for question is the repeated Sing-song of severally defeating boko haram, only for them to surface and the govt of the day changes their narratives and lies.
We want this war to end, souls are lost but it cannot be won If we are not true to ourselves.
We cannot afford to hide behind a finger or play the ostrich.
Truth liberates a nation, deceit is a reproach.

I only hope and wish that this your concern is born out of sincere and genuine concern of seeing the country winning the war against BH. What I see is your usual desperation to tongue lashing this administration. We know your type, but God pass huna.

1 Like

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by PatriotTemidayo: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
mbhs139:

I only hope and wish that this your concern is born out of sincere and genuine concern of seeing the country winning the war against BH. What I see is your usual desperation to tongue lashing this administration. We know your type, but God pass huna.
I thought you're matured but its obvious you lack sense of respect for people's opinions. Firstly guy, I must not think like you or share your sentiment, secondly, my question is ARE WE REALLY BEEN TOLD THE TRUTH TIS TIME, lastly, tongue-lashing my govt is my duty cuz I have the right to question their actions and demanding for the truth is not an offence. In the light of these, please get the hell out of my lane, hypocrite.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by PatriotTemidayo: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
divicode:

Stop whining little flatron!
What your failed master cannot do has been done by PMB
The reason Africa is backward is cuz our youths have a chronic regimented thinking that rallies around praise-singing and never seem to question actions. What is wrong with you? Which master? So anywhere can be shown as the headquarter of Shekau and I just have to belief them cuz they said so?
Please jump into the lagoon if you don't like my post, the sea is large enough for your types to drown.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:

The reason Africa is backward is cuz our youths have a chronic regimented thinking that rallies around praise-singing and never seem to question actions. What is wrong with you? Which master? So anywhere can be shown as the headquarter of Shekau and I just have to belief them cuz they said so?
Please jump into the lagoon if you don't like my post, the sea is large enough for your types to drown.

You are wrong! It is because myopic and tribal bigots like you refuse to heal from the wound of election defeat and never see anything good in the new administration that defeated their pay master silly the best thing for you to do if you doubt the story is to present your own evidence and not to write trash on on nairaland. 50k will return you from Sambisa to confirm the Nigeria Army story! Stop writing stewpeed comment on nairaland!
Not only is your post so senseless and lacks cohesion, it shows and reflects a demented attitude from a man suffering from election defeat as your means of feeding also gone with the defeat! This is obviously the starting point of hallucination!

2 Likes

Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by momentarylapse: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
FriendChoice:
Victory is from Allah.

Wetin dey worry this shiite? undecided
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by mbhs139(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
PatriotTemidayo:

I thought you're matured but its obvious you lack sense of respect for people's opinions. Firstly guy, I must not think like you or share your sentiment, secondly, my question is ARE WE REALLY BEEN TOLD THE TRUTH TIS TIME, lastly, tongue-lashing my govt is my duty cuz I have the right to question their actions and demanding for the truth is not an offence. In the light of these, please get the hell out of my lane, hypocrite.

I still doubt your sincerety, that's just what I'm concerned about, because I noticed that your likes hardly have genuine concern to see this administration succeed. Your wish and prayer is that the administration should fail so that you can say "didn't we tell you...?" Forgetting that we'll all surfer it at the end.

You see, I've observed forums like this offshore, but men, the discussion is out of this World, not to just run their government down. Unlike people here...
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
BeClever:

Who is Allah?
God Almighty
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
momentarylapse:

Wetin dey worry this shiite? undecided
This is the highest insult u can give 2me as a Muslim.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by BeClever: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
FriendChoice:

God Almighty

Says who? Muhammed?
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by darknetcom: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
FriendChoice:

This is the highest insult u can give 2me as a Muslim.

forgive him..he lacks knowledge...

what,what??..

you want to declare jihad on your on your own brother because he doesnt understand??..
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
BeClever:

Says who? Muhammed?
Don't have your time anymore.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
darknetcom:

forgive him..he lacks knowledge...

what,what??..

you want to declare jihad on your on brother because he doesnt understand??..

Don't get it. Elucidate. And give proofs to your allegations or keep quiet.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by darknetcom: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Don't get it. Elucidate. And give proofs to your allegations or keep quiet.

what do you mean??...?..

why are you sooo pissed off.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2016
darknetcom:

what do you mean??...?..
why are you sooo pissed off.
If you have nothing to say. Please use the door. Thank You.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by darknetcom: 12:53am On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

If you have nothing to say. Please use the door. Thank You.

whats your problem ..

thunda fire you...
you think i give a shiiit about muslims or christians..??...

declare your jihad..our army will crush you as they did with boko haram...
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 27, 2016
darknetcom:

whats your problem ..
thunda fire you... you think i give a shiiit about muslims or christians..??...
declare your jihad..our army will crush you as they did with boko haram...
Pray before you type. It will help you greatly.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by darknetcom: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Pray before you type. It will help you greatly.

hahhh..now you calmed down...

why are you so angry..?

boko is decimated...your streets are open....you celebrate things openly now since 2009..
why are you still angry..?..
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2016
darknetcom:

hahhh..now you calmed down...

why are you so angry..?

So have you pray before you type? Or you need holy Spirit to teach u how 2 pray.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by darknetcom: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

So have you pray before you type? Or you. need holy Spirit ta
o teach u how 2 pray.

you are a muslim..

how can you teach a christian how to pray...?..
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 27, 2016
darknetcom:

you are a muslim..

how can you teach a christian how to pray...?..

Simple I will just call holy Spirit shikenah. As soon as he enta ma bodi. Na 2 talk in tongues sure pass.
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by darknetcom: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Simple I will just call holy Spirit shikenah. As soon as he enta ma bodi. Na 2 talk in tongues sure pass.

okay...
Re: Troops At Parisu, Shekau's Headquarter In Sambisa - SK Usman (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 27, 2016
darknetcom:

okay...
Heart break to haters.

Nasarum Minallah. = Victory is from Allah = ﻧَﺼْﺮٌ ﻣِّﻦ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ

As Boko Haram are calling Allah so Also the Nigerian Army.

At the end Allah have responded to the prayers of Nigerians and The Army.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Four APC Members Arrested With Thump Printed Ballot Papers, Gun In Lag / List of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria 2019 / Zoning For 2023: Has PDP Boxed APC To A Corner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.