Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats (23145 Views)

FOR SALE 2storey Building Consist Of 2nos 3bdrm/1nos Of 2bdrm@aguda Surulere 30m / I Need A Professional To Supervise An On Going Project / Who Should Supervise A Building Project; Architects, Builders Or Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats by JMEN: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
meet a quantity surveyor to to give you near estimate or your contact me 08033574397 am also one.
Re: Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats by nikkypearl(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jonbosco89:
Thank you so much Mr Ugo99. I am fully discouraged of this site. A lot on this site are fake. They claimed they are Structural engineers only to discovered ordinary roadsides bricklayers are far better than them. The architects they are condemning are far better than them. They carry fake certificates up and down. I will never fall victim of their fraudulence and deceits.
good day..I believe you have done the architectural drawing and the structural drawing as well,you need both of them to work hand in hand on your site for the supervision, especially the foundation. Be guided pls..
Re: Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats by nikkypearl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Horlardorjah:
why will some uninformed people Come up here to start saying rubbish because they need what to eat, see some educated folks saying architects are just for external or beautification which I will term aesthetics.
While it is not good to do the work of a structural man on site as an architect , the aspect of work of an engineer is restricted to the structurals only which are beams, slabs, columns and lintels n probably steel roof if it's to be used whereas an architects has a long n cordial relationship which extends to other aspect like plumbing, furniture, tiling, ceilings and so on because he is the one that designed all this things and as such understands better than anyone.
Engineers are very important in construction but architects comes way first before them. I as an Architect will never do the work of a structural engineer even though I know it very well but don't be surprised if I correct, suggest or even show a structural eng How things are done. So O. P, giving an architect the supervision is not a bad idea like this people are trying to make it seems. Peace
I love dis^^
u said it all bro..

1 Like

Re: Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats by ugo99: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2017
We are all still waiting for this person with the ID opalu to reply, if he does not reply then to me he is a COMPLETE FRAUD and a disclaimer needs to be put on nairaland property section. The guy seems to like people who live abroad. You can see in one of his posts. He could be genuine so i will urge him to come and answer his fathers name and clarify if he is a true civil engineer as he claims coren.

Jonbosco89:
Thank you so much Mr Ugo99. I am fully discouraged of this site. A lot on this site are fake. They claimed they are Structural engineers only to discovered ordinary roadsides bricklayers are far better than them. The architects they are condemning are far better than them. They carry fake certificates up and down. I will never fall victim of their fraudulence and deceits.

Re: Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats by nurd(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Haywiire:

iFlux is a professional LED lighting brand of Transsion holdings which is the mother company of Tecno/Itel/Infinix mobile. iFlux is dedicated to providing the right lighting products and more comfortable lighting and life experience for its consumers.

Just like the great success of the transsion group in Nigeria, iFlux will leave no stones unturned in becoming the number one lighting brand in Nigeria.

iFlux comprehensive product portfolio includes indoor lights, outdoor lights, solar powered lights, portable lamps, rechargeable systems, etc. and is the first lighting company to provide 2 yrs warranty which is serviced by Tecno’s after sales service centre, carlcare.

General features of our products include;
• Philips-lumileds LEDs, flip chip technology to guarantee that the damage of a single unit will not affect the whole lamp.
• Multiple lighting distribution available.
• Standard color temperature range of 3000K – 6000K for indoor and > 6000K for outdoor.
• Wide power range; Indoor use (4.5W, 5W, 6W, 9W, 10W, 20W, 24W, 30W, 36W, 40W while for outdoor/perimeter use (30W, 50W, 60W, 120W, 180W, 240W and 300W).
• Longer life-span. Average of 30,000 hours for Indoor bulbs and 60,000 hours for outdoor bulbs.
• Wide beam angles that varies with each of our products to fit different application requirement.
• Low energy consumption of LED bulbs (90% less for incandescent bulbs and 60% less when compared to CFLs.
• Reliable light source from leading LED chip makers, mainly SANAN with high stability of light color and excellent dissipation capacity.
• Works across a wide voltage range of 90V – 265V.
• 2-year limited warranty to be serviced by our after sales service outlet, carlcare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Minimum Height Of Oversite Concrete(german Floor)? / What Should I Look Out For When Buying A Land? Help Guys / Burning Building In Warri Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.