Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage (21215 Views)

Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / 7 Accusations Obasanjo Threw At Buhari / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by AntiWailer: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
blazer234:

It is good GEJ never won that election. If not, we would have been saying Nigeria wouldn't be in recession if we had voted for APC?

I agree with you.

We would have come up with how the messiah was not allowed to save the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by lookingfly: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
even bubu himself is corrupt
Emekamex:
Buhari surrounds himself with corrupt fellows. I don't see how he will be able to fight the so called "kworuption".

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by ElsonMorali: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Funny how I was just thinking about this yesterday. Buhari has lost control of the governance of Nigeria.

Seems he's being blackmailed. I saw the content of the 2017 budget and I wasn't impressed at all. In fact I was shocked.

This has proven that there's no election in Nigeria held under a democratic dispensation that will ever uplift the masses.

Nigeria is doomed if she continues on this particular path of "democracy".

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by Ten12(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

Jibrin is fighting for ur future
You are busing clapping and praising the thieves dat inflate the budget to their own gain
This generation is a waste

nd dis my future fighter was de chairman house committee on appropriation wen de padding took place...dis my future fighter even owns an offshore account as against his office nd position....1funny tin about dis old generation dat will not allow us see clearly
Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by vatiqan(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:
Hmmm... Hostage ni, guestage ko grin grin grin

Zombie; forget the messanger. Ponder about the the message.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by ikp120(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
vatiqan:

Zombie; forget the messanger. Ponder about the the message.
I don't even follow any politician or political party tongue
Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by Cletus77(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
appini:
Buhari is already scheming for 2019.
And u are getting ready to vote for him?
Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by freeze001(f): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Be honest! Y'all should have been bold enough to go for one better than GEJ and Buhari even if it meant pitching tents with a seemingly obscure political party. Stop trying to convince yourself that Buhari is an upgrade or better choice, that's a flat lie and u know the truth deep within you. With what we see today and what was an obvious indication of his antecedents, buhari has no business heading a local govt least of all the entire country.

AntiWailer:

You are spots on.

I expect a serious investigation with the reports made public.

His silence on close Pals and allegations surrounding them is annoying.

He is an upgrade over the last regime and not a setback for Nigeria but I doubt if he can take Nigeria to the destination we expect.

He is like a man wearing white in the midst of Palm oil and engine oil sellers.

Make no mistake, GEJ was never an option. Nigeria would have been in a state of coma by now.

It is just sad that the 'Better' option we have over GEJ and his Robbery Team are still not Good enough for the country.
Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by FlamesD: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Change indeed.

Re: Jibrin Lashes At Buhari, Says President Taken Hostage by freeze001(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
delishpot:

All well and good. Like I said even before election, I encouraged Nigerians to vote someone else. GEJ and PMB we're not the only contestants. I am not arguing over who is a saint here, all I am saying is, from the start we all knew Buhari wasn't the right man. Too many scandals overlooked because of hatred for GEJ, Nigerians literarily cut off their noses to spite their faces.

Now they can barely breathe...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Forum Meets In Abuja Today (Photos) / 'Buhari Not Fighting Corruption' - Ango Abdullahi / 63 Obigbo Residents Regain Freedom After 4 Months In Dungeons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.