Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,169 members, 7,953,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) (1512 Views)

Check Out Social Network I Built From Scratch With Php - Gisthive / How To Develop Instant Android Chating App(social Network) / The Latest Nigeria Social Network Site 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Emperoo: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
How did you see the design and everything?

1 Like

Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by beatsbyj2g(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
your design skills need more attention, am not saying u aren't good am just saying u need to start paying attention to sum little little mistakes like ur login form should not consume all d whole page check facebook n twitter registration page.

learn bootstraps framework n materialize

also learn angularjs it will help you with that online members feature and many other things
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by okwyee(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2016
It looks cool, how many weeks did you spend in creating it?
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by dogstyle007(m): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Nice 1 keep it up
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by MrKamar(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Op. you're using bootstrap JS when you didn't include Jquery
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2016
I just took a look at the home page and ran away. . .
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Emyo(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2016
dhtml18:

Help me with this please
Happy Christmas, please help me please, please I beg you.

I want a click a button that when clicked upon, deletes and updates the sessions user data in my sql database.

It will delete the data in a table called "email"
Then it will a input 0 in another table called "total"
...and finally it will input 2 into a table called "Ttotal"

Please help me with such a code please .
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2016
I will send you a PM, you can reply so that we can get connected, then i can help you with some codes.
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Emperoo: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrKamar:
Op. you're using bootstrap JS when you didn't include Jquery
Thanks for pointing out things, please help me with the steps of including Bootstrap Jquery.
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Emperoo: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
okwyee:
It looks cool, how many weeks did you spend in creating it?
It took me long to bring to this point, I have not been anxious about completing it, even now there are still a lot to do in there.
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Emperoo: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
beatsbyj2g:
your design skills need more attention, am not saying u aren't good am just saying u need to start paying attention to sum little little mistakes like ur login form should not consume all d whole page check facebook n twitter registration page.

learn bootstraps framework n materialize

also learn angularjs it will help you with that online members feature and many other things
Thanks, these are things I don't already know.
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Emperoo: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
dhtml18:
Why, please help me fix things up bro.
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Emperoo:

Why, please help me fix things up bro.
Your use of bootstrap in this stuff is totally wrong, i believe if you have mastered bootstrap properly - especially the grid system, you will not have much issues and also the use of javascript/jquery. It is your lack of expertise on these two areas that caused most of the issues that i noticed.
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by tr3y(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fix all the errors showing up on console

2/10
Re: Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) by Emperoo: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
dhtml18:

Your use of bootstrap in this stuff is totally wrong, i believe if you have mastered bootstrap properly - especially the grid system, you will not have much issues and also the use of javascript/jquery. It is your lack of expertise on these two areas that caused most of the issues that i noticed.
please point out those issues and how to correct them, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Parrot Linux / Nairaland, Pls I Need Help, I Want To Learn Programming Lagos If Free Or Cheap / Hw Can Make Cash When People Chat , Upload Pictures Etc On My Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.