Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Thief Fowl For This New Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Thief Fowl For This New Year (7222 Views)

Dj 3angle D Jokingly Posted A Fowl To Giveaway For Fans Who Downloaded His Song / What's This Fowl Doing In Front Of Gtbank? / How To Steal Fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Thief Fowl For This New Year by younggenius1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
You would be thinking how you....buy fowl but don't worry i got one remedy,
1.just survey the place[area] for like 3 days before the mission
2.recognise the fowl you want
3.wear a very big shirt[you will no the reason later)
4.go the area around 10:00 or 12:30 when the sun is hot and the owner would have gone too work
5.target the fowl and wait by the edge of the area when the fowl just shakara pass,Dive like james bond,catch it put it inside the big shirt and go without looking back.

TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY
after cooking it give it to the owner in case the ownet swear so no be only you go catch the swear.
Re: How To Thief Fowl For This New Year by yomi007k(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin

I pity ur balls.

If dem catch u dem go nacked ur hairy balls 4 d whole world because of fowl.
Re: How To Thief Fowl For This New Year by younggenius1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

I pity ur balls.

If dem catch u dem go nacked ur hairy balls 4 d whole world because of fowl.
thrust me undecided cool

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Twisting Her Tongue To Look Like A D / Who Designed The Human Body? - Engineers' Perspective / Yab Me I Yab You : Keyboard Warriors This Way:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.